Prologue- Let The Game Start

Life as I knew it, was quite the odd one, I had experienced several things. All at once at one point. However, I never expected to be quite so drastic for me.....

It had began like normal...Just a typical waking up, especially from one voice in particular.

???: "WAKE UP!!!!!!! THE SCHOOL DOESN'T WAIT FOR YOU!!!!"

(M/n): "You're not my mom!!!"

???: "I kn-know I'm not! But I'm still your guardian so that means to get off your ass and get ready to go to Shujin!"

The woman yelling at me was definitely not my mother, but I had grown to call her somewhat of a mother figure. Her name was Kinene, of a lineage that she really didn't know that much about. However, she has told me on occasions to be either under the lineage of Cagliostro or Mine. Either way, they were both absurd names.... But hey, my last name's........Sauerkraut...So I guess I have no right to speak huh? Speaking of me, Sup.....Name's (M/n) Sauerkraut.....My father Solomon gave me the name at birth.....My mother Corissa thought it to be quite charming and so she kept it, Oh? Were you referring to my actual name? LAST name? That IS MY last name, apparently Kinene said that Solomon's dad, my grandfather Saul Sauerkreme was very good at what he did, however, I never really heard him say that, only Kinene said that to me.

As for Kinene, she hasn't had the best time at all raising me....Well, mainly since she was at the age of 32. With me, now a sixteen year old going to a school, it was currently the 10th of April. Right now, Kinene wanted me to get off my sorry ass and buy a ticket to Aoyama-Itchome to get to Shujin. But, you should know how us kids roll at this point. We love to sleep, and relax. Plus, school is a nice challenge, but it can wait after I get a nice nap.

Kinene was having none of it and took the pillow I had laid my head on and smack me with it.

(M/n): "O-Ow! K fine! I'm getting up! Just wait alright!"

The shorter woman just huffed a bit before readjusting her light brown hair before leaving. Usually that's one of the last things I saw before I both got up and headed to bed. Was that, her light brown hair, either that or her soft brown eyes that sometimes stared through my soul. But I'd never tell her that, otherwise she wouldn't be very happy with me.

I got off my very terribly put together bed and began to get dressed and head to my school.

Timeskip

On my walk, to school, it had started to spread a light drizzle.

(M/n): "That sucks.........."

To top it all off, I didn't have either an umbrella or a jacket with me, so I was gonna be left in the soaking wet rain for a while now.

(M/n): "Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!!!!"

I gave up the pace I was going at and just kept moving while I started to see more and more students. Like,

(M/n): "Sakamoto???"

The blonde haired boy took notice to me and waved to me to come towards him, which I did with very little hesitation. Once I got closer, I noticed that he was with someone else. It was about who was around similar height to Sakamoto but had glasses and some poofed out black hair.

Ryuji: "Yo (M/n)! What's hangin????"

(M/n): "The same ol'. Same ol'."

Ryuji: "Yeah.....I don't....But that's good anyways! Haha!"

Ryuji was usually just like both a tough guy and a dumb sweetheart at the same time. When I stood next to them, I got to see what the boy looked like but in closer form. He looked different; I knew I didn't recognize him. There was just something off, either he was hiding something or someone. But either way, I introduced myself to him and happily shook his hand.

(M/n): "(M/n) Sauerkraut....Good to meet you...."

The guy hesitated for what felt like a very long time before finally saying his name.

???: "Akira........Sauerkraut huh? Your parents must be pretty weird....."

(M/n): "Nice to meet you too Akira....."

Ryuji: "Don't worry about him (M/n).....He's the new guy....."

Before we could finish talking it started raining, causing us to get to cover as a familiar girl got next to us, all the while we couldn't get to see her face. Yet, me and Ryuji already knew....

Ryuji: "Ann?"

Ann: "Huh?"

PROLOGUE END