Ch. 1 The Dangling Sword....

There she was, with her long blonde locks in ponytails and her shining blue eyes. Yes, indeed it was Ann. A classmate I met alongside Ryuji a long time ago, whereas unlike with Ryuji, me and Ann haven't really had a whole lot of conversations with each other.

Ann: "You guys again........"

Ryuji: "H-Huh????? What the hell is that supposed to mean???????"

Ann: "Don't have to get all up in arms about it Sakamoto-kun...."

Ryuji: "Oh no I will....Cause where have you been after all this time??????"

Ann: "Here....In the same school........Just been busy with my own stuff......."

(M/n): "So have we....And yet our paths haven't crossed even once?"

Ann: "It's odd.....But.........Whatever......."

      The moment we spent didn't last much longer with each other, it ended with a car pulling up to the side and the window lowering revealing a familiar looking man.

???: "Hey there.....You look like you need a lift...."

      The man in the car was specifically motioning for Ann to get in the car to which she did, the man also offered Akira to get in the car, but quickly changed his tone once he saw Ryuji and me.

???: "Perhaps.....Another day would be better........"

      The two drive off with Ryuji now a little annoyed. And I feeling no strong direction one way or the other, maybe a tad bit upset. Because I didn't know this man that well, in fact, I didn't know him at all. Only had heard his name, Suguru Kamoshida..........However, even hearing his name....Started to get me just a little bit angry. Well, I lied, I wasn't just angry, I felt pissed. But I knew to eventually just let it go.....Go with the flow and let the good times fly is what my dad said....Or at least that's what Kinene told me. She never really told me anything else besides that, she only confessed that my parents would say stuff like that. Especially my father. But those discussions can wait for now.

Ryuji: "UGHHHH, Who the hell does that guy think he is????"

Akira: "You know him Sakamoto-kun?"

Ryuji: "Kamoshida.....Yeah I know of that bastard........He thinks he's some kind of a king in a castle...."

(M/n): "Uh......Is he actually like that?"

Ryuji: "Huh? Wait, you don't know Kamoshida....Are you for real?"

I could only rub the back of my head as Akira responded for me.

Akira: "I am.......'For Real'"

I got second hand embarrassment as Akira said that with a straight face.

Ryuji: "Well it is both a blessing and a curse that you don't know who he is....Anyways, come on! We've got class to go to! Follow me I know a shortcut!

Akira: "Does he really know a shortcut?"

The black haired boy asks me in confusion as I nod to him.

(M/n): "We've taken this route plenty of times. We'll be just fine."

I scratch the top of my eye as I followed Ryuji into an alley while Akira follows directly behind me. Ryuji began to speed up and even run a bit forward as he turned the corner, I tried to tell him to slow down but he didn't listen. Unbeknownst to me, Akira had stopped behind me for a few seconds.....He thought he heard something......Yet, he turned around and didn't see anything. He apparently said he thought he heard sounds of a light puddle but very overemphasized in his words. It was odd for me to not notice it, however, that changed once we all got closer to Shujin.........Or well......"Shujin".

Ryuji: "The hell is this????????"

Akira: "Is this the school?"

Ryuji: "No!!!!!! B-But this is where the school is supposed to be! Ain't I right (M/n)?????"

(M/n): "To be honest.....I don't know what is going on......."

Ryuji: "Well.....That's not very helpful......."

We didn't know how to react.....It's like we just got transported to a different world........What we saw....Was some sort of giant castle........Almost like what Ryuji said.....It was an odd sight.....

(M/n): "Never expected something like this to occur........"

Ryuji: "I can't believe this is for real....."

Akira: "You can say that again......"

END