Ch. 6 Broader Idea Of Family...

Kinene POV

Kinene: "Did he run away????? No....Why would he run away?!?! Was it because of how I have been treating him???? I knew I said some bad things...but...I didn't think this would happen...!"

I push both of my knuckles against my temple with a little force but not enough to do serious damage.

Kinene: "This is my fault!!!!!.......Maybe.....It's.........It could be those kids.....His friends....They're probably being a bad influence on him....! Yeah....That must be it.........Why......Why must they let him be like this??????"

(M/n) POV

Being stuck in a cage with no way of escaping sucked, but now being locked in an exact replica of your room while a cognitive version of your surrogate mother harasses you for trying to defy her is something I really didn't want today. But hey, can't say I didn't experience new things...Ha.......I laugh but deep down.....I hate it...........With me unable to do anything.....At least my parents......They could........Ugh.....What's the point?

'Do you think you can stop it all?'

(M/n): "Who said that?????"

'Perhaps you have grown a accustomed to the traditions of man.....Standing aside.......Not helping......'

(M/n): "Yeah.......Maybe it's true.....! After all even with the name Sauerkraut.....That means nothing..."

'Have you not believed in yourself?'

(M/n): "Course I have! I j-."

Kinene?: "WHAT WAS THAT??????"

(M/n): "I-Uh....."

      The gruff old voice faded into nothing as my door opened up revealing that all too familiar face.

(M/n): "......."

Kinene?: "Something going on in here???"

(M/n): "No......Not a damn thing...."

Kinene?: "You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure I heard you talking just now......"

(M/n): "Just talking to myself......."

Kinene?: "Sure you are.....And that's maybe why you can't match up to your father......"

(M/n): "W-What????"

Kinene?: "You heard me.......You will never be as good as your father....Or even your mother for that matter........"

(M/n): "But.....I'm......"

Kinene?: "Awww, but don't be scared.....I'll protect you for as long as I'm breathing....."

(M/n): ".......I......I can't just be that........"

Kinene?: "But that's what I think of you as.....Solomon and Harmony's little baby boy....."

(M/n): "........"

Kinene?: "However.....You should now know that you can only rely on my strength and protection...Since you probably didn't get anything other than name and looks from Solomon......."

The words she saying while a bit hard to process, still felt like something I could hear straight from her mouth, something as though she would tell me....That she would be there and that I should only rely on her and not herself....As though this had gotten a whole lot more obsessive in her eyes.

Kinene?: "Gonna cry? Don't be.....Just come close to me.............Mommy will make it all better~!"

(M/n): "......You're not my mother......"

Kinene?: "What did you just say to me????? I didn't quite catch that....."

(M/n): "I said, You're not my mother!!!!!!!!"

      I shout at her as I pick myself off the ground. I sigh deep down.....remembering what she said......thinking about it deep down.

Kinene?: "You think you can just talk back to me like that????? You will be in so much trouble!!!!!"

(M/n): "I don't care!!! I don't want to hear you lie to me about who I am!! Cause you shouldn't be the one controlling my life! Saying what I should and shouldn't be!!!!"

      A power surges around my aura which nearly knocks the whole room up.

Kinene?: "Now you're losing your mind!!!! Have you an-."

(M/n): "You won't ever realize this......But I'm starting to become my own person. Making my own decisions. Figure out what I want to be.....I know that I'm Solomon's son.....But that doesn't mean I can't be my own person......For now.....I'm (M/n) Sauerkraut!!!!! Carrier of the Sauerkraut bloodline and I won't let anyone else tell me how to live my life!!!!!"

'Hmph.....So the truth has reached your grasp?'

I hear a light jingle as my head starts to hurt and I fall to my knees.

(M/n): "Yes......I do......"

'Then I guess our contract is sealed......I am thou....Thou Art I........For now I can shape who I will become through my words and actions......Stopping anyone in my path!!!!'

      Then I feel a mask appear over my face, I used all my strength to pry it out as I shouted,

(M/n): "Let's do it together......WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!"

END