Ch. 4 Nothing But Love...

Kinene: "You little troublemaker!!!! What have you done this time???????"

(M/n): "If I were to explain this to you....You Uh....Wouldn't believe me...."

Kinene: ".....Try me...."

(M/n): "I was in some kind of weird castle where I was imprisoned almost killed by a king who really doesn't know what dress code means also there with two other students as one of them gets some pretty strong looking guy who did big tough moves and that got us to escape until we ran into some weird cat looking thing and then it helped us escape and that....Is....How we got to here...."

Kinene: "Great.....You'be been daydreaming haven't you????"

(M/n): "Look Kinene, it's true! And as bizarre as it sounds, it's true! I can only tell you nothing but the truth."

Kinene: "I have a very hard time believing that."

(M/n): "Who wouldn't???? I'm just trying to tell you what I saw and what happened to me!"

Kinene: "And I'm saying that that is delusional sounding! So really, I think you should know that I don't like when I am played with!"

      Kinene almost tries to tug on my ear but instead just whispers in my ear and emphasizes what she said.

Kinene: "I don't like when I'm played with!!!!"

(M/n): "Yowwie! I get it! Really I do....."

Kinene: "Then maybe you'll reconsider all that you've done? Oh....No wait! That can't happen! Come on!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

(M/n): "Uhh, Kinene? Where are we heading???"

Kinene: "Home...."

(M/n): "But wait I have to-."

Kinene: "Oh no you don't! After the crap you did today, we're heading straight back home! If you have any work, I can help you."

(M/n): "Yeah but I just....."

Kinene: "No more buts!"

At this point, it was very hard to argue with her or pretty much any parent/parent figure. So I stopped fighting back, and while she didn't say a word, I knew she was mostly pleased with me giving in.

Kinene: "And don't even think of trying anything else like that."

The train ride we took back home was quiet and almost blank, as in these was no emotion between either of us, Kinene didn't even look pissed or upset in the slightest, just kind of monotone, as though she had gained this robotic stiffness to her. It was uncanny.
When we got back to our home, Kinene went to the kitchen while I just rubbed the back of my head and headed straight for my room, once I got in, I closed the door behind me,

(M/n): "Nothing seems to change.......It's like she put us underground, isolated.......Like some kind of Bunker! Even though it's not! It's getting a bit possessive..."

"Location Found"

(M/n): "W-What????"

My phone....It went off???? Was it the app?? Wait....Does that mean? I had to be sure so I took out my phone from my pocket and there it was...that same app.....

(M/n): "Sweet Sauerkraut.....Just what is this???"

      My speech was cut off by the app opening up the place for me. Then I was back, but this time, I was outside, the sky had a reddish tint to it, like it had just rained but with a different color. I looked around to see if anything stuck out, the only things that did were the rather flat looking buildings in the distance but also a hatch in the ground, it was mostly well hidden amongst some bushes but I could definitely see the knob to open it up. I walk over to it and try to pull it open but it wouldn't budge in the slightest.

(M/n): "Woof.....Don't think these big guns were made to pull off big bars like this."

When I breathed in and out to try again the thing miraculously opened as I fell backwards, a person came out, it was a woman, I could tell by the type and the hair which looked to be in a bun.

???: "Who dares try to come and intrude upon m-*GASP* (M/n)????"

(M/n): "The one and only....Who's asking?"

The voice had a little echo to it, similar to the Kamoshida we met in his castle but this time, the voice started to sound very familiar.

(M/n): "Kinene???"

Kinene?: "Why yes it's me.......Good to see you...."

      However, this one was completely different, now she had was looked to be a completely skin tight black outfit with a zipper on the front and now she had yellow eyes.

Kinene?: "Is there something wrong?"

END