Ch. 8 Challenger To Authority...

(M/n) POV

      My body was very weak.....I couldn't really move my legs to walk....Only just shuffle them against my floor like having socks against a carpet.

(M/n): "Ow....Ow.....Ow........Ow..............."

      I somehow managed to get myself back into my bed and relax......Then I just tried to close my eyes.......However....I was already asleep..........My dream lingered off a bit as I was walking endlessly through the vapid darkness...

Kinene?: "OH (M/n)!!!!!!!!!! You know I love you so much~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

      The very sadistic Kinene was now chasing me down a before she pounced on me......She stared at me with a vicious grin and those blinding yellow eyes.....Giggling like a madman.

Kinene?: "Don't ever try to run from mommy!"

      I woke up before anything else could happen. I was catching my breath as I realized what time it was....I quickly got my uniform on and ran out the door...Before I left, I checked on Kinene....She looked like she was still in bed.....In fact.....She was asleep.....She looked and sounded like she was sleeping peacefully.

(M/n): "........."

      I left our apartment and took a train ride to our school. Once I got there.....I noticed that Akira and Ryuji were talking to each other again......My instinct was to run up to them....So I did and I said,

(M/n): "Guys wait!"

      My breath was a bit low so I caught it as I heard Akira say.....

Akira: "You alright man?"

(M/n): "Yeah....Not really no....I just found out that my surrogate mother has.....A place just like....Kamoshida...."

Akira: "Seriously?????"

(M/n): "Oh yeah.....And she tried to kidnap me....But I managed to break out...And even......Nevermind...."

Akira: "No no go on...What happened in there?"

(M/n): "Nothing believe me....It really is nothing...."

Akira: "K then buddy....Well, I hope you do well with it......"

Ryuji: "Oh shoot! I forgot...I got someone else to chat with before school starts...I'll talk to you guys later!"

      The blonde did a limping run over to that same alley we went through leaving just me and Akira.

(M/n): "Wait Akira.....I lied.....I actually got a persona.....Just like you......"

Akira: "You did?????"

(M/n): "Uh huh...But the thing is....I need your help....I can't take down Kinene by myself...And since you and maybe that cat....Are the only people I know that have this ability....I just ask that....Could you please help me.....Bring back my surrogate mother to this world?"

      The black haired boy did some thinking....More than to my liking but finally he spoke up,

Akira: "I'll think about it ok?"

(M/n): "Think about it? Why?"

Akira: "Ryuji has told me how much of a rat bastard Kamoshida is...."

(M/n): "I don't trust him one bit either but....This one right here is personal...."

Akira: "Hey man calm down.....Don't worry......I'll do my best.....But once I get this done.......I'll help you. That sound good?"

(M/n): "I guess......"

Akira: "Good..."

Akira just smiled a bit as I stopped him one last time to say,

(M/n): "Hey man....Just promise you will come by...."

Akira POV

As much as I knew Kamoshida was not a good guy, I also knew that.....I just couldn't leave someone behind. I nod before saying,

Akira: "I promise......"

3rd POV

I am thou, thou art I. Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Protector Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power...

CONFIDANT

(M/n) (L/n)

Protector Arcana

The light fades away as the two head to their classes for the day.

END