Ch. 5 Love Brings Us Closer...

Kinene?: "Don't you trust me (M/n)~?"

(M/n): "Sorry but....Uh....You're not Kinene....."

Kinene?: "Why of course I'm her! I mean, your parents have put a lot of trust in me......"

(M/n): "They put a lot of trust into Kinene....But you're definitely not her...."

The main giveaway was her glowing yellow eyes, they had a sharp contrast to everything else about her. As though it was just completely out of place.

Kinene?: "You look nervous? Is something the matter? Did someone hurt you? Worry not, I'll find them and make them pay for that...or.....maybe.....No I'm probably just losing my marbles a tad bit...."

(M/n): "Nobody hurt me...The only thing I feel is nervous.....Because of you."

Kinene?: "Me????? Why should you be nervous???? Do you not know who I am??!?! Kinene! Repeat after me: Kinene~."

(M/n): "You're not her......You're just someone else wearing her skin! Now what is going on??? Where am I??????"

Before I got my response, this version of Kinene yanked on my left ear pretty hard causing my head to be pulled to the side as "Kinene" looked at me with some angry eyes.

Kinene?: "I.....AM.....Kinene! Whether you like it or not, I AM her!!!!! However, I'm beginning to believe you will never believe a word I say.....Even though I have tried...."

She yanked a tad bit harder causing me to say ow a bit louder.

Kinene?: "And........TRIED!!!!!"

Once she pulled on my ear again she had dropped me to the floor.

Kinene?: "But I suppose being a motherly figure just doesn't satisfy you children anymore....."

(M/n): "What are you talking about???!?!?"

Kinene?: "Sure I may acknowledge that I have been quite stern but I am only trying to protect you!!!!! And yet what do I see??? No TRUST!!! You young man must learn to behave! Guards!"

(M/n): "Oh hell not again!!"

      I get off the floor and try to run away from her but her voice still echoed, that freaky diluted voice of hers.

Kinene?: "Stop running little mouse! You deserve to know what a punishment is!!!!"

Two guards emerged from behind "Kinene", but there was a big difference between these guards and the ones from Kamoshida's castle, Kamoshida's looked almost regal whereas with these, they looked like some people you'd see on the street, perhaps a bouncer maybe? But, I was not really wanting to focus too much on the outfits of some stupid guards I mean who would? Cause I still had feet, which means....I ran......A bit farther than I thought I would, perhaps the adrenaline and the light fear had gotten to my head.

Kinene?: "STOP RUNNING FROM FATE!!!!!!"

(M/n): "No THANK YOU! I'm perfectly fine without a little crazy right now!!!!"

Kinene?: "CRAZY????? LIKE HELL I AM CRAZY!!!!! JUST PISSED OFF!!!!!"

The now angry "Kinene" ran at me with speed so fast it probably couldn't be seen without managing to slow down time to do so. She pummeled me into the dirt below me as she put a heel on my chest and then leaning down to point a finger at me like she's going to lecture me.

Kinene?: "Now.....You.....Have some discipline coming your way~......"

(M/n): "Fuck my life......"

Kinene POV

Frustration going through my head, I was now beginning to contemplate what I was doing to (M/n) and how I was acting today.

Kinene: "Maybe.....I.....should try and be a bit more optimistic with him? But he skipped class today! Yet, he usually is very good when it comes to attendance...."

A sigh escaped my lips while I got off my bed.

Kinene: "I guess I owe him an apology for what I've done......."

      I leave my room and take a left to his shut door with a sign on it, it read:

"SAUERKRAUT KINGDOM"

"ONLY SACRED BEINGS ARE ALLOWED IN"

(Unless You're Kinene, in which case, GO AWAY)

      The sign was starting to see some age to it...with a corner yellowing and even the writing was beginning to fade.....just goes to show how much time some people have trying to not follow a different path and can only remember the past. It hurts.........

      But, I press on.....Knocking on the door....

Kinene: "(M/n)???? Look, I came by to say.....I'm sorry.....I know that I was rude but I was only doing it to protect you....."

......

Kinene: "It's my fault......."

.....

Kinene: "......"

.....

Kinene: "(M/n)?"

....

Kinene: "Are you even listening to me??"

..........

Kinene: "Alright....Now I need you to open this door....Right! Now!!!!"

..................

Kinene: "Fine! Guess I'll have to come in there myself!"

I open the door up and find no one inside.

Kinene: "W-What??????????? (M/n)?!?!?!!?!"

My knees go a bit weak making me fall to the floor.

Kinene: "WHERE DID YOU GO???????????!??!??!?"

END