Ch. 11 Why Not Be My Wittle Son Forever~?

(M/n) POV

(M/n): "Whew......That was pretty exciting actually......"

      I brushed the dust off my shoulder before picking my sword and shield back up off the floor and then continuing onwards.

Kinene? POV

Kinene?: "Hmph........My son has become quite the little fighter hasn't he?"

Might as well pay him a visit~. I sink into the floor before darting towards where the precious boy was at.

(M/n) POV

      I wasn't able to make a few more feet in front of me before the ground became like a vicious goo and then a person spawned from said goo. I equipped my weapon and was ready for another encounter. However, I was greeted by someone I didn't think I would meet this early on.

(M/n): "Kinene......"

Kinene?: "Hello again.....Have you missed your mommy~?"

She seductively puts her left hand against her chest and just goes down before teasing that she'll unzip her biker outfit. In a normal situation, I would be blushing, but instead I was simultaneously embarrassed and angry to see her right in front of me.

(M/n): "What do you want? Why are you here now? Here to fight? To take me away? What?"

Kinene?: "Calm yourself down when you are around me! Don't speak to me in that tone young man!"

(M/n): "I'm not THAT young anymore Kinene! I'm starting to think for myself, to see that there is something wrong with you, that you need help! And I'm here to help!"

Kinene?: "No......I don't need help....I just am now asking for you to calmly come with me.....and be my little baby boy forever~."

(M/n): "Baby boy....But you're not even my biological mother...."

Kinene?: "I know that...But I've tried all I've can....And........I just want to be a mother so badly....That........I can be.........Someone who is...."

At this point, the shadow was a bit more solemn, as though more and more of her thoughts were becoming more clear, and that she, was now showing sympathy, showing her side of weakness, and of worry.

(M/n): "Kinene.....I'm sorry......But I have to bring you back......"

Kinene?: "Wh-What?......You think I want to escape from this? To acknowledge that I've done wrong, after I tried to say to Solomon and Corissa? I kept my promise to them! I want to be the best parent I can! And yet look at what you are doing.......Going against me.......For doing the one thing they asked of me.......To protect you........"

She grew a serious much more angry face when staring me down, as though it was just part of what she wanted, what she was trying to succeed at.....

Kinene?: "If you think that you're doing the right thing....Just remember what your parents wanted me to do......And what they left behind for you......"

The shadow then left me behind as I started to rethink what I was doing, that if I truly was doing the right thing in the end. And once I save Kinene, that she just wanted to be the best parent she can......

(M/n): ".......No.......I can't back down now.......I'll do this for you......."

I put my sword away before walking closer to the big door I saw before I was put into the encounters. The door was a lot bigger than I thought, than again, I was pretty far away from the door, so seeing it become a lot bigger was not a shock to the system. But I was still confused as to how I was going to get it open, cause from the looks of it, it didn't have a knob, nor a handle, so it was most likely a door that would lift up to the ceiling but I hadn't a single clue of how to open the door.

(M/n): "Maybe........."

It was starting to really bother me...Maybe I had to find a hidden artifact? Maybe I had to try and say a magical word I had to say, almost like it was meant to.......

(M/n): "Mother."

The door then miraculously opened by raising up to the ceiling leaving me just shrugging.

(M/n): "Works for me I guess."

      Once I walked through, I felt this somewhat large weight starting to grow on my shoulders, as though I was about to approach something rather big, almost too big for my own good. But I'll get over it, and in fact I was when I was going further and further down the stairs, until I reached the end, which showed that rather familiar cave, the one I saw when I made my first escape. With many double decker beds on both sides, on my left and right, with pretty much no people on them, making me assume that the only ones were still up on the first floor in that marketplace I saw. When my feet pressed along the floor, at first I thought I was stepping into some traps due to how the rocks slid and shaped the ground. But I sighed in relief realizing that that would not happen to me, not yet at least. At the end was that all too familiar house that Kinene would call her home, inside, was what looked to be a lead into a shiny object, it was rather hypnotizing, almost like I was stuck in a trance, and that I should just swoop in and take it. But an alarm above my head was whirring away as a giant shadow appeared in front of the shiny object and the whole house closed like it was on lockdown.

Kinene?: "I won't let you steal my treasure that easily my child!"

(M/n): "Treasure?????"

Then a panel appeared next to the barricaded door, it read,

"What object is the most important to Kinene?"

(M/n): "Well that's easy....Me."

A brief laser came out to scan me but then it went back in and read

"INCORRECT"

(M/n): "WHAT? That's bullshit! She literally has done nothing but hype me up this far!"

Kinene?: "Ooo! Do that again! Keep failing and I might have to have my guards come out and find you!"

(M/n): "Dammit! I can't have this happen.....Gotta back out for now....."

I then had to do a lot of backtracking and avoiding enemies before making it out of that place and back home which now showed that the sun was starting to set.

(M/n): "Man......... 'What Object Is The Most Important To Kinene?'.....What could that be?"

Kinene: "The most important object to me? What are you talking about???? Are you trying to tak-."

(M/n): "Oh no no! It's nothing! I was just....Talking to myself....."

Kinene: "Alright.....Also WHERE WERE YOU AGAIN!?!?!?! I missed you!!! You can't just leave me like that!!!!!"

(M/n): "I'm sorry I jus-."

Kinene: "No back talking!!!! This is why we're moving! Now get to bed before I get more upset!"

(M/n): "Ok......."

END