VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Mommy Domination

(Kinene X Male Reader)

3rd POV

      Growing up and becoming who I am, always came with struggles, especially once I grew out of my shell......The shell burst once I unlocked what is called a persona........Thor. Wielding his mighty hammer and charging into battle along with a flash of lightning.
Eventually, this power got me to be recruited by The Phantom Thieves. Meeting various of them, the main one that caught my eye, went by Kinene. Her last name was pretty much unknown to me and even her, it could've been Cagliostro one day, and Mine the next.

It didn't help the fact that we were similar in age, with us both being in our early 30s. For now, I mainly chill on a bed next to Kinene, she kissed me delicately along my abs. At this point, our relationship had become much more than teammates and friends, now she really got into it, as well as I did.

Kinene: "Enjoying yourself~?"

(M/n): "Very...."

Kinene: "Glad I could help out with that...Like I will with this...."

      She got down further and pulled down my underwear seeing my shaft and kissed the tip gently. She stroked it with her right hand making me moan quietly and she was looking a bit satisfied at her doing. So Kinene kissed the tip again before licking it, I moaned louder, she wanted more. Finally, she stopped the teasing and put my cock into her mouth. I groaned a bit as a response, which made her use her nice tongue to slide along my shaft and making me just a bit off as she did that.
However, I decided to throw out a trigger word just to get her going a bit.

(M/n): "Please don't mom...."

Before she could Bob up and down anymore, she stopped dead in her tracks upon hearing that word. Kinene was pretty much well known for having a "mommy kink". Where she gets turned on from people referring to her as a motherly figure. Kinene smirked a bit before biting her lip and taking my entire shaft down her throat, a moan came out as I watched Kinene seductively use magic with her mouth. Each time bobbed her head, she got faster, and a bit more aggressive with the strokes from her left hand. The brunette looked up at me and gave me a wink before bobbing faster and faster, using a very swift and honestly fluid motion with her head as her tongue slid along my cock. I clenched both my fists together in rebellion just trying to stay together but Kinene knew she wouldn't stop so easily, she did some bobs slow now, but this time she tried to take all of my shaft down her throat at once.
      I however got an idea, I used one of my free hands and grabbed a lock of her hair and pushed her down, she looked at me with wide eyes and even produced a few gag sounds but tougher it out and bobbed more and more, I let out a loud moan once again while Kinene only got more turned on by this and went faster, however I knew that my climax was approaching pretty quickly, so I lightly push my right hand against her temple and push her up and down while I feel like I'm about to burst, the woman knew that I was about to release and so she used her tongue to do the rest while I was almost in bliss at how her tongue went against my shaft and along the tip until,

(M/n): "I-I....."

      Then there it was, I had released my essence onto Kinene's face, as she just took her mouth off of it.

Kinene: "You left mommy dirty......"

(M/n): "Then what would you want me to do?"

Kinene: "Only fair you do it to me as well..."

      Kinene then took off her shirt revealing her cute breasts.

(M/n): "Didn't wear a bra? Sneaky....."

Kinene: "Only for you~"

      I happily pulled her closer to me and attached myself to her cute chest and licked her left nipple. She cooed delicately but I was wanting more so I bit it and she could only tease me by biting her lip and not letting me hear her cute little moans. So then I bit her nipple just a bit harder but not hard enough to leave some damage, finally I heard that adorable little eep from her along with a groan.