No One Can Hear You In Tartarus (5k SPECIAL)

(You and Yukari are both 19, just to clarify)    

When you're alone in Tartarus, you know it, the dreary sounds of the cranking halls, the wobbling walks of the shadows, and the moans of hidden partners. Yukari Takeba and (M/n) (L/n) went into Tartarus alone. Mostly on the first floor of Tartarus, they hid themselves away, even from the Reaper.

Yukari: "Don't worry, Fuuka's off now."

(M/n): "But are you ok Yukari?"

Yukari: "Of course. Just you and me."

      (M/n) and Yukari got together to have a tender kiss with each other. Glad to not have the Ace Detective breathing down their necks, they do not stop with the tender interaction.

      The brunette woman moved her hands down her lover's body, caressing the zipper to his pants, Yukari pulled down on it slowly.

(M/n): "Woah, don't you think we're moving a bit prematurely?"

Yukari: "Uh no, is there something wrong?" The man shrugged as Yukari unbuttoned his pants, pulling on the fabric slowly but surely.

Yukari was already licking the side of (M/n)'s shaft, maintaining eye contact with him. Placing small and soft kisses of his shaft, lowering her head down to lick and fondle (M/n)'s balls with her left hand. She smiles a little before yanking on her lover's balls, he gasped in surprise saying to Yukari,

(M/n): "Don't do that! Come on!!" Yukari giggled before bringing her head back to the tip, she started licking the tip then sucking on it gently. Producing a couple of mmm sounds as she lowered her head without using her hands.

Her top row of teeth occasionally grinding against (M/n)'s cock just to get even more of a reaction out of him. She was successful in this approach as he moaned once again, before she continued sucking him off.
She kept up with a consistent pace, not speeding up nor slowing down. The only thing she was giving him was a few tender kisses when she pulled his rod out of her throat. Tiny nibbles along his balls to hear him yelp, revealing that dirty mind she's always had.

Yukari: "Just love the smell and taste of it!" The current member of SEES, chuckled to herself once again, as she slobbered all over her boyfriend's dick. (M/n) petted her head twice, giving her a bit more of confidence and energy to keep sucking.

      At this point, (M/n)'s howls had gotten very loud to the point where the echoed down the halls of Tartarus. He knew his climax was approaching, with Yukari only taking her sweet time, finally using her right hand to stroke the rest of his shaft, while she used her tongue to dance along the tip. The flowing going down his groin was hot and fast, he let out one final climactic groan as Yukari let her face and mouth be covered. A little bit struck her on her right eye, and the rest on her tongue.
      She wiped off the white substance from her face, smiling at her boyfriend, then sighing.

Yukari: "Hopefully, none of the others hear about this."

BONUS:

      When the two arrived back to the dormitory the next day, one Junpei Iori was sitting in the lounge.

Junpei: "Hey you two! Say, I heard you two went to Tartarus last night. How was it?"

Yukari: "W-W-What?????? Who told you that?" Yukari's face had brightened more than the sun when it first rises in the morning. 

Junpei: "Eh? What's wrong Yuka-tan?"

(M/n): "It's nothing Junpei!" (M/n) did his best to redirect Junpei's mind away from Yukari. However, he was unsuccessful.

Junpei: "Ohhhhhh....I see now! Welp....I guess I gotta go to my room now man!" Junpei just chuckled to himself as he dashed up the stairs as a now furious Yukari chased him.

      One thing is for certain between the two lovers: No one can hear you in Tartarus.

END