Chapter 4

Its Saturday and Beca is still in her bed.Knocking herself out with her soft pillows and very fragrant strawberry shampoo sticking the smell at her pillow.She was real peacefully asleep when her phone rang indicating someone calling.She answered it with a groan after her yawn.

"Lucas...If you'll tell me last nights mixes were awesome...You can tell that to me at dinner since we'll be meeting up with Jane and Alex before we go to the club."She said groggily.

"Are you hungovered or just plain knocked out of sleep?"Said the other line..Which is female..(Yeah got me)

"Chloe...?"Beca said and took the phone off her ear to see the time. (5:13),"Why are you calling in an ungodly hour in the morning....I was still dreaming."Said Beca feeling mischievous all of the sudden.

"Oh,real....Mind telling me what's the dream?"Said the other line and Beca could feel the redhead smirking.

"Well...I was dreaming of a very hot redhead that I met at the comfort room at 'The Whirlwind Club' last night...We were about to have a one-night stand but then my phone disturbed and now I don't know if that dream will ever come back."Explain Beca,"And why did you call again?"

"Oh,real?....Wanna change the dream and make it a reality?"Said Chloe clearly dismissing Beca's question thinking,'what am I doing?...She's my proff...What might happen?...Helium will throw her to jail.'

"Since when did a a question answered a question?"Ask Beca.And Chloe sighed in relief Beca didn't mind about her question.Well..a little

"Dont know...And I called to ask you if your free today..?"Ask Chloe.

Beca stood up and walked to her table.Took her 'To do's' notebook and saw that she wont be doing anything today except for tonight.

"Yep...I'm free the whole day till seven in the evening...I still need to go to dinner with my brother and two friends...Which you might know."Said Beca and sat at her chair stretching her arms up with her legs and feet like a cat.

"Yes....Professor Alex Vause and Jane Rizzoli....Hot but your much more hotter that them."Said Chloe seductively,'Alright Chloe...Quit it...Your gonna get yourself in trouble...Well...Seems like your prof likes you as well....But this is more than flirting little...ITS TO MUCH!.....Well...I kinda like her.Thought Chloe biting her lip.

"Well,Ms.Beale....What would you propose on doing with my boring Saturday morning and afternoon?"Ask Beca standing up.

"Wanna go hiking with me?....I know a perfect spot to stay a where we could stay for a while."Said Chloe.'Okay,here the real talk lies....'.She thought.