Chapter 5

Beca was at the diner where she met up with two of her friends.Jane and Alex arrive first with Lucas.She went to the reserve table.

"So.....Heard you went hiking..."Said Alex almost immediately just in time she sat.

"Lucas.."Said Beca accusingly....She told her brother about her growing feeling for the redhead and even the hike.

"What..?...Don't worry...I didn't tell them the thing."He said with a smirk and Beca buried her face on her palms and avoided Alex and Jane's questioning gaze.

"What did he mean about 'the thing'?....And Who redhead....?"Ask Alex.

"As in Chloe Beale redhead...Or other redhead?"Ask Jane now

"Let's just order, shall we?"Said Beca raising a hand and called the waiters attetion.

"Yes,Madams and Monsieur?"He ask with a smile.

"I'll have a red wine,please.."Said Beca with a smile and the waiter did as they ordered their first drink before eating.

"So....We're straight to the club,right?....I'll call Dexter so our VIP booth is filled with that delicious punch they made..."He said.

"Its Hawaiian punch,Luc."Beca said,"Its delicious and made in Philippines even though its name was 'Hawaiian punch'...It was called that because Hawaii has lots of fruit,the drink consist of so many fruits so it was called that and because of the Hawaiian flowers it was called that as well because of its pinkish color....And punch indicates its tough flavor if liquor that is a Filipino Tanduay....I made it once...And it is amazing."Said Beca and the others were impress.

"Impressive Ms.Mitchell....How'd you know does things....?"Ask Jane just in time their waiter came back with their drinks.

"Mom taught me how to cook and serve different dishes."She explained sipping her wine.

"You know...I just noticed...Every time you talk to that redhead Beale....You always glow with joy...Last time I saw you in the quad talking to her I see the sparks between the two of you....Maybe your meant to be."Commented Alex sipping her own beer.

"And I just noticed...You might have a kidney disease because of that..."Said Beca with a snort of the woman's comment.

"Seriously,Becs...You look good together...Fuck Helium's rule....Who cares?...She said....Either way I have medicines,Becs...I drink Liveraid....Its a Filipino thing too."She explained.

"Well....Do you real think?...You know...That I could be with someone so fucking gorgeous you'll be putting the word 'I'm out if your league' sign in front if your head."She said and the others snorted but then came sober to what they heard.sans Lucas.

"Wait....You do like her!"Shouted the two pointing directly at her with devil grins.

"Yeah,right...Whatever."She said and finished her wine.

"Yeah...Well...Beca's been panicking at the phone telling me what and why did that happen...She said that shouldnt happen...Of all things why that!"Lucas admitted snorting with the two ladies and he was hit at the guts hard,"Ow!"

"Dude!Seriously!?"Beca said.

"What!?...You can't keep secrets just like that...Its meant to be found."He explained still laughing.

"Whatever...."She hailed another waiter and ordered her meal and the others did the same.

--------------_-------_-------------

When they reach the club Beca and her friends went to the VIP booth after ordering their drinks and waited till Beca was called to DJ.While at the booth where there was a glass that gives the view of swarming bodies grinding each other.Beca saw a familiar Blond,Brunette and a very hot redhead dancing wildly surely drunk from what she could see.