Oooppsy - Daisy!

A/N: Geez.... I feel so stupid.... I accidentally pressed published on that last chapter without even finishing it yet... So sorry you guys.... I swear the unwritten part of that chapter will be published soon....

I'm so sorry and thank you for your support guys!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOUR VOTES ON EVERY CHAPTER AND I REALLY LOVE  HOW SOME OF YOUR WOULD ALWAYS COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE....

The reason I don't update much is that I have School works, Home chores and I'm a working student and I sleep around Ten just so to update and write a little bit before sleeping....

I hope you understand... I relief stress by reading here too so if I have problems I just browse my library and fall in love with those books all over again....

Just so if I dont update much ... I suggest that you read some books that this two of my favorite authors and some of the works of some friends I met here on wattpad.... I really love them and their books so please please please read their works..

Svetaivanova she's one of my very favorite Author and you'll fall in love with her books I swear you will

Her Works;

Black Night... Anastasia Romanov... Daughter of the Naga... The Romanov Princess... And Cursed Blood.

You'll read this book so many times over and over again you'll loose count of how many times you have read it again and again.

YurikoHime 

Works:

Starstruck.... Lesbian Academy.... My Alien Bride... She's an Alien (Book 2 of My Alien Bride)... Kidnapping the Princess... Heartbeat... And JulietXJuliet..

They are really good and some past authors I have mentioned in one of my books... They are great at writing and I'm sure you'll love them...

And again... Thank you all!