ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Y/n's pov

𝔸𝕘𝕖 - 𝟙𝟟

I took a deep breath in then released it slowly. I let go of the string shooting the arrow. The arrow soared through the air before implanting itself into the center of the target. I lowered my bow, smiling to myself. I had the target more far away this time and it is a pretty windy day.

"I don't get why you like using those", a voice asked, making me look to the side to see it was Caitlyn. "They're more reliable", I answered lowering my bow. "But guns are quicker and more powerful", she replied. "That may be true, but they malfunction alot, you have to buy a specific ammo, it's a pain to carry", I began naming. "Okay okay you made your point, now put it away before my mother sees", she giggled. "I thought she was having a meeting with the other councillors", I asked. "She is, but she can always come home early", she stated making me nod my head in agreement. "I have to go anyway, almost time for lunch", I sighed, beginning to walk towards the back gate. I put my arm into the opening between the string and riser, I was carrying my bow slightly like a backpack.

"Are you ever going to invite me over", she pouted. "One day Cait, not today", I replied. "What's the excuse this time", she asked colding her arms. "It's messy", I answered quickly. "It's messy", she questioned. "Yep and we have family over so you know", I said. "Sure okay, see you tomorrow", she asked. "Bright and early", I exclaimed running off. I jumped into the air grabbing onto the gates pulling myself up then leaping over the tall gate. I did a superhero landing then stood straight up dusting myself off.

"You could've used the front gate you know", Caitlyn shouted. I turned around to look at her and did a fancy bow. She began laughing while shaking her head then started to head back into her house. I began running as quickly as I could through the city of Piltover. It normal for kids to be running around I didn't really stand out.

I had to run over the bridge. It was a while until I made it across the bridge until I was in the more run down parts. I turned down into one of the many alleyways. I used the boxes to climb up onto the rooftops. I leapt from rooftop to rooftop, the wind brushing up against my face sharply, but it was a good feeling. I felt like an arrow soaring, cutting through the wind no matter how much the wind tried to slow it down.

While running the sound of fighting caught my attention. I skid to a stop on one of the rooftops. I hunched down and began tiptoeing towards the edge. I looked down to see a bunch of other children fighting. The big guy was plummeting two guys, a one with brown hair was able to throw the boy off of him and a blue hair girl, the younger of the four was standing against the wall to avoid the fight. The one I was focused on had bright pink hair, she got slugged in the face making me giggle a bit. The boy she was fighting was able to get on top of her and began throwing punches at her face. She shields herself with her arms to block the punches. I stood straight up taking my bow off of my shoulder. I reached behind me pulling a wooden bow out. I placed it on my makeshift arrow shift then pulled the string back while holding the nock of the arrow. I aimed at the boy's head, it'll make a scratch and it won't kill him. I felt the small breeze crash against my skin. I aimed to the left slightly then released the arrow. The arrow flew straight at the boy, he noticed it trying to dodge it, but it made a small scratch against the top of his nose. He recoiled back falling onto his ass holding his face while screaming in pain.

The pink hair girl looked at him confused then looked straight at me, crap she wasn't supposed to see me. She smiled at me while going to raise her hand to wave at me only to get punched straight in the face again. I watched as she staggered a bit then jumped the boy and began to beat up. I smiled at her then took off running again.

I jumped off the structure I was on and began speed walking towards one of the many hidden elevators that led to the undercity. I entered it pressing the button closing the door. The elevator shook a bit before slowly descending into the earth. I hope I'm not too late. The elevator doors opened, I sped walked out then made a quick turn to the right. I had to walk along the stone wall. I searched for the small symbol that led to the entrance to my home. After a few steps I saw the small stag symbol. I looked around to make sure no one was watching. I pressed my pointer finger ontop the stag then swiped up then down and lastly made a curve connecting the lines. The rectangular shape of the wall began shaking as it opened up. When it opened slightly enough for me to squeeze in I walked in. When I was all the way inside I looked back to see the entrance closing engulfing me into darkness. I sped walked down the pathway. I emerged from the exit of the pathway into the world hidden within undercity.

The Home of Takbokke

It was a huge open field with huge tents and people walking around. In the center was a huge tree, people flooded in and out from the huge entrance into it. I walked further down the path waving at people walking by. Luckily no one noticed me coming from the exit-

"Y/N", a voice boomed making me look straight ahead at my dad. He looked annoyed as he stomped towards me. "Hey Dad", I exclaimed, waving, but he still looked pissed, really pissed. "Where have you been", he snapped. "I was uh helping someone", I answered. "Don't you lie to me lil girl", he fussed. "What! I'm not, I swear", I fussed. "She isn't Miles", my grandma said appearing out of nowhere.

"She was helping me with my medicine since you don't want to", she said folding her arms. "She was huh", my father replied not persuaded. "You won't to see, I have the bumps on my back to pr-Okay okay Mother I believe you just come see me later Y/n", my father sighed before stomping away. I looked at my Grandma who winked at me. "Thanks Grandma", I chuckled and calmed down. "Come up with a good lie next time girl", she giggled then walked away. "Will do", I said to myself then began walking towards my home. It's located in the tree since I am the daughter of the Great Wolf of Takbokke, my father.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵