ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵Y/n's pov

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
Y/n's pov

    I slowly began to wake up when I felt someone shoving my arm while shouting my name. I finally came to, I had a potato sack bag over my head. "Vi", I questioned. "Where are we", I asked trying to get up, but couldn't since I was tied to a pole. "I don't know", Vi answered.

    "I knew it was a mistake trusting you", Caitlyn snapped at Vi. "Caityn what the fuck", I snapped. "You I should've known better, I mean you've been lying to me ever since we were kids", she snapped at me. "Hey watch it", Vi snapped at her. "Me watch it? I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two of Silco's traps", Caitlyn fussed. "This isn't Silco, it's someone else", Vi stated. "How do you know", Caitlyn asked. "Cause we'd already be dead", Vi answered. "Oh very nice", Caitlyn said sarcastically. "When were you planning to tell me that your lunatic sister works and brother..", Caitlyn snapped at Vi then emphasized brother at me. "..Works for him", she finished. "Last time I don't have a fucking a brother", I fussed. "Oh really then who is he Y/N? He claims to be your brother", Caitlyn questioned. "I don't have a brother", I stated. "Stop with the childish play Y/n just tell us why he works for Silco", she snapped. "Tell us who Zahir is and why he works for him", she repeated.

    When she said his name I had a flashback to when I first met him. It was like I was there. My left eye was blinded and he was hunching over me about to pierce my right eye. His smile was much more sinister than the day he damaged my eyes.

    "HE IS NOT MY BROTHER", I screamed shutting her up. "Y/n", Vi said, but I ignored her. "Please Caitlyn...not now please", I pleaded lowering my head. "Not now", I whimpered. "Y/n I-", she tried to say, but stopped when we heard the sound of a metal door opening. "What's going on", Caitlyn questioned. "Hey stop! Get your hands off me", Vi shouted along with the sound of her tussling with someone.

    "LET HER GO", I snapped struggling against my restraints. "Leave her alone", Caitlyn shouted along with me. The metal door slammed, but I kept struggling. "Vi? Vi", I shouted still struggling. "Y/n stop", Caitlyn replied. "We have to help her we can't just sit here", I retorted struggling harder. I continue struggling against my restraints. My breath began picking up and my feet skidded across the floor rapidly.

"Y/N STOP", Caitlyn snapped. I slowly stopped struggling then rested against the pillar we were tied to. My wrist ached from how much I was struggling. I lowered my head down as I tried catching my breath. What if they're hurting her? Vi can handle her own, but I can't help, but worry.

"What..happened", Caitlyn asked. "What happened what", I questioned. "When you left my home that night", she asked. "You're from the undercity, but you act if you don't know how to maneuver your way through it like Vi does", she added. I took a deep breath in then out.

"I lived in a cave...a huge one along with my father and group of people who just been with us", I stated. "My grandfather found the place along with my grandmother, they allowed the place to be open for anyone who wants to visit, sure it was strict, but many people came in and out of the place", I explained. "What was the cave like", she asked. "Home, it wasn't huge, but enough for a huge tree to grow in and a place to grow our crops and have a good source of water", I stated. "When my grandfather pass my father took his place, he enjoyed meeting people just like my grandfather", I said. "Then he met my mother, she was cast out from topside, but that didn't stop her from exploring the world", I added.

"What happened to her", Caitlyn asked. "She was killed by undercity's people", I answered. "..I'm sorry", she replied making me shake my head. "No need, not like I had a relationship with her", I stated. "But she's your mother is she not", Caitlyn stated. "She is, but as much as I love her, she's more like a stranger to me", I confessed. "Zahir was casted out by my father when he told him she was killed", I stated. "Father closed the entrance to our home, he still took me and me only out to places but after that riot with the enforcers he made sure no one left the cave, not even himself", I stated. "Everyone was killed in the cave, besides me", I finished. "By who", Caitlyn asked making me scoff. "Who you think Caitlyn", I asked. "Enforcers of course", I added. "Not all of us are bad you know", she sighed. "I know, but there's more bad than good", I quoted. It was quiet after that, all I could think of was Vi.

"You know the week after you disappeared I told my parents about you", Caitlyn confessed. "...What did they say", I asked. "My mother was furious of course, dad was okay with it as usual", she answered. "They grounded me for at least a month or two", she chuckled. "Why tell them", I asked. "Because I wanted to find you, you idiot", she answered. "When did you give up looking for me", I asked. "I never did, you're my best friend", she replied making me smile. "Hmm does this mean you forgive me for disappearing", I asked. "I suppose so", she chuckled making me chuckle along with her.

We heard the metal door open again. The footsteps came towards me. The person freed me from the restraints and began dragging me out of the room. I struggled against them as they did.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER", Caitlyn shouted, but they didn't answer her just closed the door on her. "Let go of me", I spat still struggling against them. I went limp in their hold almost causing them to fall over me. One of the kidnappers let out a grumble then got behind me to hook their arms under my armpits to lift me up. The other went to grab my kicking legs. I was able to send a kick straight to their face sending them falling to the ground. I threw my head back breaking the nose of the person behind me. I freed my arms and began running down the hallway. As I was I ripped the bag off my head. When I was able to see again I stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw.

It was a branches filled with healthy green leaves. I took a couple of steps out seeing the huge tree planted in the ground below. I heard the sound of people flying and kids playing.

"Dad", I mumbled then got tackled from behind. I looked behind me to see two men, I assume it was those guys from before. I began struggling against them again sending punches and kicks at them. The one that grabbed me by the collar had a bloody nose. He lift me slightly up off the ground about to punch the shit out of me, but froze when he heard a whistle. He dropped me immediately.

"What happened", a voice asked. "She broke my nose", one of them answered. "Y/n", a voice called out making me look back. I jumped to my feet when I saw her hot pink hair. "Vi", I exclaimed running at her. I brought her into a tight hug. Vi didn't hesitate to hug me back as I did. "I thought they were torturing",  said into her shoulder, gripping her back. "I'm fine Angel", she replied holding me. We stopped hugging when someone let out a small cough. I broke the hug to smile at her then looked at the person who coughed.

The person had white locs, way shorter than mines to the point it rested on the top side of his head. He had white face paint on his face. 

    "Vi says I can trust you", he said. "You can", I replied making him smirk. "Can I see it", he asked. "See what", I questioned. He pointed at his bottom lip. "Oh uh yeah sure", I answered then pulled my bottom lip downward to show him the glowing tattoo. "Part of the deer", he read making me release my bottom lip. "How do you know what it says", I asked. "Benzo kept info about you guys, influence the idea for this place", he answered motioning to the tree with his head towards the huge tree. I looked back at it again with a smile on my face.

    "You did an amazing job at it, it's beautiful", I replied. My father would be proud by this place. "Names Ekko", Ekko introduced making me look back at him. He held his fist out for me to bump. "Y/n", I replied fistbumping him. "I have something to show you, follow me", Ekko said to Vi then began walking. Vi and I began following him deeper into the place that reminded me of home.

Author: if y'all want you can check out the other two ARCANE books I made. "Nymph" is a Sevika x reader. "Heart of a Dragon", is a Vi x Asian!Reader.