ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵Warning: mention of suicide and torture ➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
Warning: mention of suicide and torture
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

Y/n's pov

      "ZAHIRRRR"

        I screamed pulling the bow string, Antorāzu, as far back as I could then shooting the arrow right at him. He used the knife in his hand to deflect the arrow. His laughs mixed in with the sound of blood pumping throughout my body due to the rage and adrenaline mixing together. He quickly pulled his bow off his shoulder and fired an arrow at me. The arrow scratched my cheek, but that didn't stop me from rushing at him. Zahir turned around and began running. I was so furious that I didn't bother attending to Sky's corpse. My foot stepped right in their blood puddle as I chased after Zahir. Zahir took all kinds of shortcuts trying to get away from me, but I was able to keep up with him. Zahir suddenly turned around facing me while taking quick steps backward. His bow was already loaded so he fired it at me immediately. I moved quickly out of the way, but the arrow implanted itself into my shoulder. I bit down on my lip to help me ignore the pain.

       I kept on going hellbent on catching him. Zahirt Turned a corner causing me to as well. He jumped on top of a garbage dumpster then leapt onto the roof of a small building. The area he was going into was darker away from the lights. It was starting to get harder to see, but I didn't care.

       He's fucking dead.

       I followed him up onto the rooftop of the small structure. I jumped up to grab the edge of the rooftop above me and pulled myself up quickly. I saw his figure running towards the right. I turned my body to the right and began charging at him, running across the long rooftop. We ran up, down, left, right, across and even under buildings and rooftops. I never been to this side of the Undercity. Even so, the need to end Zahir took over my mind. I wanted to. I had to. I need to kill Zahir. 

        Zahir leapt over a rooftop and rolled across on the other end. There was a huge gap so I had to pick up my speed. I began running faster, my legs burning and my shoulder bleeding out. I let off the edge before I ran out of room. Zahir, who I thought took off again was standing at the end waiting for me. He raised his bow and tied off an arrow right at my face. I titled my head back to dodge it, but that caused my jump to falter a bit. I tried grabbing the edge of the rooftop. My fingers brushed at the metal edges of the rooftop. I soon began falling fast towards the ground. I wasn't able to grab onto anything to make my fall short. I moved my body so I was facing up towards the sky. My back landed hard on the concrete ground sending vibrations throughout my body. I swear my skull cracked a bit from the impact. My head started to spin, making my vision blur even more. I forced myself to roll over onto my front. Luckily my quiver filled with arrows was unbroken. Some of the green arrows spilled onto the ground and were now beginning to dissolve.