Chapter 19: Escaping part 2

A/N Oh meh gerd! I’m back! Yaaaas! Sorry I was gone for so long, I understand some people may have thought I was going to delete this book. Well, not in a million years. I promise. Now on to the story! Enjoy! (Also I forgot to mention last chapter sorry to the people with OCs, they will not be lasting the whole book... Sorry...)

---------------

(Ty’s POV)

I try to fly and yet again, fall flat on my face. “How does the Ender Dragon do this!?” I growl in frustration. “Not like that.” Amber says, giggling. God, that giggle is so cute.

I smile and just stare at her. She really is beautiful. “What are you staring at Ty?” she asks. “Huh? Oh sorry, I wasn’t staring at anything. I was just deep in thought.” I explain, bending the truth a little.

Suddenly I hear alarms, which makes me jump a little. Amber jumps too. “What’s that? Ty I’m scared.” She says in a panicky voice. “I don’t know.” I say slowly and pull her into an embrace.

Several guards rush in and start to surround us. What’s going on? Why are they doing this? They start closing in and I start panicking. What’re they going to do? I feel Amber loosen her grip on me.

I look down at her and she is looking at me. “Ty,” she whispers, “I need you to do exactly what I tell you to.” “What do you mean…?” I start to say, but she interrupts me. “Duck when I tell you to and then run for your life. Please Ty, you’ve got to make it for me.”

“But...” I stutter. “Duck now Ty!” Amber yells. I duck and see a bright flash of light above me. As soon as it’s over, I get up and run out of the door as fast as I can.

I look behind me and see Amber lying on the ground. Unmoving. Tears prick at my eyes as I sprint towards the door at the end of the hall. I will forever remember you Amber.

(Ian’s POV)

I hear an alarm on the other side of the wall. What’s that all about? Soon after, guards come rushing in. What is this? What’s going on?! Through the door I see a flash of purple. What was that?

I see a guard come towards me out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turn around and hit it. It flies into the air and lands with a loud crunch. I hear an enraged roar and look up to see the T-Rex throwing several guards off himself.

That T-Rex is freaking OP dude. I hear a clanking behind me so I turn around to hear a loud ‘thump’ and see a massive clawed foot. I look up and I swear I see the T-Rex smirk.

Suddenly his tail comes flying at me and smacks into me. I fly out of the door and land on a couple of guards. I struggle to my feet and turn around to see the T-Rex laying on the ground. Then a sword gets stabbed into his head and he goes limp.

I nearly jump from it, it was so sudden. I turn around and come face to face with...

----------------------

A/N Alright. I hope I did well with a return chapter.

Updates will still be a little slow. I’ll try to update once a week, but I can’t promise anything.

This book is almost to 50k reads! Yay! But that’s tiny compared to the books with 1 million reads . . .

But yea. The most important thing is I’m back. I’ll try to update An AntSparklez Story this week too.

Song of the chapter: Have You Forgotten? by Darryl Worley – It’s a very patriotic song, so I don’t know if any of my British or other country readers will want to listen to it. I wasn't intending to be racist there. I don’t really know, you may find it inspiring, cause it certainly is to me.

Comment if you want and vote if you feel like it! Also a follow helps tremendously! (It took me three tries to spell tremendously there, what is wrong with me!) Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin’ mah friendz!

Type to y’all next time!