Chapter 6: The First Transformation

Hey mah peepz! I am back! And so is this book! Yay! Enjoy!

(Jordan POV)

I open my eyes and immediately shiver. I look down to where my shirt and jacket should be, but instead there are bandages wrapped all around my torso. Then I realize I am lying down and not chained up. I sit up and wrap my arms around myself. I look down and notice my arm muscles for the first time. “M-must be f-from all of the Hunger G-Games I played.” I stutter to myself.

I see Quentin sit up. He waves and I unwrap my arms and wave back. He sees me shivering and walks over and sits down next to me. I feel the heat radiating off of him. He wraps his arms around me, which I am kinda ok with because I’ve always thought about him as my brother.

He pulls away and I feel a little warmer. I give him a slight smile as thanks.

Just then, Nightmare Notch appears in the middle of the room. He holds up a blow horn and blows it really loud. Everyone jerks awake and Adam immediately jumps up and runs over to give me a hug. Quentin moves back as Adam comes barreling through. 

Adam dives to the ground and grabs me in a tight hug. “Ow! Adam!” I scream. “Oops. Sorry.” He says, his cheeks turning red.

“Jordan!” I turn around and jump up. Quentin is being drug away by two guards. 

I grab my head to try and prevent the rage monster from coming out, but he is trying much harder than usual. I feel something splash on me and I fall asleep.

(Quentin POV)

I am dragged into a pure white room with a metal table in the middle. They throw me onto the table and strap me down. I start struggling against the straps until someone steps out of the shadows and says, “Hello Quentin.” I can’t believe who I am hearing.

“K-Kermit?” I ask shakily. “Don’t call me that, fish.” He yells with an evil glare. Why did he just call me fish? Do you know reader? 

God dammit Quentin! You just broke the fourth wall! Oops. Sorry my all mighty creator. God dammit! Shut up Quentin! 

He then lets out an evil cackle and claps his hands. A wither skeleton walks in, pushing a table with 11 syringes filled with different liquids. Five have blue, two have orange, and four have a clear, water-like liquid.

He pulls out a blade and I start shaking in fear. I scream as he cuts open my forehead, arms, and legs. He pours blue liquid into each. He cuts open my cheeks and pours the orange liquid into each. He cuts open my stomach and pours two of the clear liquids in. He flips me over and makes a cut on the top of my head and my back and pours one of the leftover syringes in each.

I am feeling extremely woozy right now. I barely feel them unstrap me and pull me off the table. They drag me through the lab doors and that’s where everything goes black.

(Jordan POV)

I open my eyes to find myself chained up again. I look around for Quentin but I can’t find him. The wall opens and a guard walks in. Before the door closes, I see two guards drag Quentin past. He has bandages around his head, arms, legs, and torso. What did they do to him? (I nearly stopped it here.)

(Quentin POV) (So many POV changes! I’m sorry!)

I open my eyes and find myself in a swamp biome-like cage. Why am I in a cage like this? 

Suddenly an extreme pain courses through my body. I scream and my whole body starts shaking. I feel things breaking through my skin. I can’t tell where though because the pain is unbearable. I scream again and everything goes black.

-one hour later-

I sit up and I feel something on my back. I stand up and look around. I see a mirror so I walk over to it. What I see in it shocks me. 

I have blue, slimy skin, orange whiskers on my cheeks, and fins on my head and back. I am a pixelmon mudkip hybrid. So that’s why I’m in a swamp biome cage thingy. 

What will my friends think of me now?

Alright. Sorry I was gone for so long. But I guess I did tell you to prepare for me not to update. So I guess it’s alright. I was staying with my grandparents for a few days. I would have updated but my cousin was there so I had to hang with her instead of updating for ya’ll. But thanks for sticking around and waiting. I love ya’ll!

There is an image above or to the side of what Quentin looked like before and what he looks like now. It's kind of in anime style so yea.

Thanks for readin’!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin’ mah friendz!

 Type to ya’ll next time!