Chapter 11: The Sixth Transformation

Hey mah peepz! Oh mah gawsh it's an actual chapter. I haven't got my new computer yet so I am braving the finger cramps for y'all just to show how much I appreciate every single one of you. Also no bold or italics so no humorous A/Ns in the middle of the story. I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------

(Mitch POV)

I slowly start to feel my limbs again, but my body still feels like it's on fire. I guess I am now Blazin'Canadian.

(Jason POV)

I'm shocked Adam hasn't yelled 'Jason I'm startled!' yet. Although he is acting more mature now that he knows he has a brother.

He's been taking great care of Jordan too. I wish I had a brother now. Or a sister. But I know I don't. And I'm kind of depressed by it.

Not the depressed like Mitch was, the depressed as in sad.

You didn't know there were different kinds of depressed? Huh. I thought everyone knew. I'm not gonna take the time to tell you. I'm too busy pouting.

I know Jordan's worried about me. I can tell by the way he's always looking at me. Maybe I should tell him. It might make me feel better. Yea, I'll go do that.

As I'm walking over, I feel a sharp pain in my legs. I can't feel them anymore. And now the floor is rising up to meet my face. Lovely. Now darkness is taking over my vision. What is going on?!

-later on-

Ugh. I still can't feel my legs. I can't feel anything period.

Oh. It's probably that fire that is climbing over my body. Wait, fire!? "OH GOD! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

(3rd Person POV)

The evil doctor smirks as the fire overtakes Jason's screaming body. "Now is the time. Bring out the skulls." He says maliciously.

A guard walks in carrying a tray with two wither skulls. Another comes in and holds up the boy who now only has charred black bones.

The doctor takes the skulls and holds them on either side of Jason's head. He lets go and hurries out of the room, as does the guard.

An explosion sounds and they walk back in. They see him floating there. No arms. No legs. Just two black skulls connected to the neck of the boy's head and a rib cage that holds nothing.

The doctor laughs then says, "Take him to the obsidian cell. The transformation is complete."

-----------------------------------------

So there it is. I know. It seems a little short, but I tried to make it a little more interesting by changing up the POVs.

I am pausing the Person Of The Chapter. For now.

Feel free to message me on kik at punken316 and say who you are on Wattpad so I don't get confused. I would appreciate a comment if you want to and also a vote if you feel like it. Also a follow would tremendously help. Thankz for readin' mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin' mah friendz!

Type to y'all next time!