Chapter 3: Where are we?

Hey mah peepz! Guess what I gots for ya’ll? I gots a new Team Hybrid chapter! This chapter holds a few surprises and maybe some weirdness. I hope ya’ll enjoy!

(Ant POV)

 I wake up and groan. I sit up and look around. All 11 of us in a solid bedrock room, no entrances, no exits, and no windows. 

I count to see if we’re all here, but we’re not, there are only 10 of us. I look around to see who we are missing. . . Jordan is missing.

I see Adam sit up. I get up and carefully walk over to him and sit down next to him. “Jordan is missing.” I say. “Yea, I’ve noticed.” He says worriedly.

Just then, 2 wither skeleton guards, dressed in full enchanted diamond, come in dragging Jordan behind them. They drag him over to some chains and cuffs. They sit him on his legs and put the cuffs on his wrists and leave him hanging there. I wait for them to come over and do that to us, but they didn’t and they just left. 

We look back over at Jordan and are upset with what we see. He is still human, but there is blood all over him. Whether it is his or someone else’s, we don’t, but we’ll find out when he wakes up. I jump at the tone of Adam’s voice, “Do you think they were trying to get him to rage?” I’ve never heard his voice so soft and worried before. “Probably.” I answer his suspicion.

Adam and I get up and carefully make our way to Jordan. When we get there, Adam crouches down and starts softly stroking Jordan’s blocky, bloody cheek. 

(Adam POV)

 I crouch down next to Jordan and start to softly stoke his blocky cheek. “Ant.” He looks at me, “Go wake up the others, but tell them to be quiet.” I say softly. He nods and walks away. One by one, he wakes them, some with a little difficulty. And they all make their way over.

When everyone is here, I look over at Jason who is crouched next to me. He nods and I gently shake Jordan, he doesn’t respond. I shake his whole body, he still doesn’t respond. Fear washes over me. I look at everyone else and fear is apparent in their faces too.

Then I have an idea. Without warning, I let out the loudest scream I could manage and he jerks awake breathing heavily. (If you know what movie I’m getting this from and guess right in the comments, you’re my best friend for life.) 

He looks at us with an expression I cannot see because of his sunglasses. Then, he jerks his head to the side, wincing as he does so, and tries not to make eye contact with anybody. 

I gently grab his head and turn it so he will be facing forward. I see tears streaming down his cheek, so I gently pull his sunglasses off. His once kind, soft, dark blue eyes, are now bloodshot, terrified, and tears are pouring out of them. “Jordan, what’s wrong?” I softly ask.

“I heard some things I never want to hear in a place like this.” He says quite straightforwardly. “Like what?” Bodil says in his Bulgarian accent. “Do you know where we are?” Seto asks enthusiastically. Jordan shakes his head and solemnly says, “Taylor, Martin, Seto, and I are cousins, and Adam . . .”

Ok, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the little surprise in it. It will take longer than expected to get out the YouTubers’ Revenge chapter, but I will let you know in this book and At First Glimpse when it will be coming out. Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet mah friendz!

 Type to ya’ll next time!