Chapter 1: Surprise!

Hey mah peepz! OMG! I finally got ya’ll a real chapter for this book! I’m sorry it took me so long to actually put out a chapter, but the character bios had to be done for the book to make more sense. Plus, I’m OCD, so yea . . . anyways! Here’s the new chapter! Enjoy!

(Sky POV)

Dreamland

I am standing on top of a mountain wearing budder armor and wielding a budder sword. I blink and it’s all gone. I blink again and I’m underwater and a squid is coming towards me. I start screaming for my life.

Dreamland over

I wake up screaming and wet, and then more water is thrown on me. “Guys, guys, stop throwing water on me!” Then I hear the familiar voice of my best friend, “We’re not, but Quentin is.” Then I hear the angry voice of Quentin, “I AM NOT! Stop blaming stuff on me Ty!” We all chuckle to that.

“Wait, where are Jordan, Taylor, Martin, and Seto?” I ask. “Oh, they are testing out Bodil’s new map.” Jason answers. “Let’s join them then.” I suggest. The others nod. I get up and we head in the direction of Bodil’s map grounds.

(Jordan POV)

Taylor, Seto, and I are testing Bodil’s new map and he came along as well. Bodil is waiting for us at the beginning of the 2nd stage, Taylor is several jumps ahead of me and Seto, and Seto is a few jumps ahead of me.

“Hey Jordan!” I look up from my platform and see Seto just one jump ahead of me. “You go on Seto, I’ll be fine.” I say to him. “Ok.” He says back.

I jump and make the next one, but I jump to the one after, don’t make it and find myself clinging to the edge. “Help!” I scream. “I got ya bud.” Sounds like Jerome. He pulls me up, “Thanks Jerome, what are you doing here anyway?” I ask him. He answers, “The Team decided to try out Bodil’s new map as well.” “Oh, cool!” I exclaim.

-2 hours later-

We reach the end and Bodil says, “Ah, finally. Minecart TNT anyone?” “Help!”  “Who was that?!” I frantically ask, pulling out my Jerry sword. (If you don’t know what it is, go on CaptainSparklez channel and search up Jerry mod showcase and it will explain about stuff like that.) “Help!” I turn around and see Adam struggling with a squid. (The power went off just now and I literally jumped out of my skin. But don’t worry, it came back on.) “I’m coming Adam!” I run over and kill the squid in one hit. “Thanks Jordan.” “No problemo Adam.”

We turn around and our jaws drop. Each of our friends is being held by a mob or boss mob. Jason is being held by the Wither, Ty is being held by the Ender Dragon, Ian is being held by Iron Golems, Bodil is being held by demons, Quentin is being held by mudkipz, Jerome is being held by baccas, Mitch is being held by blaze men, Seto is being held by a witch, and Taylor is being held by endermen. I turn around and Adam is now being held by Herobrine. I look around and they are around me in a circle to where I can’t get out.

Why am I surrounded? Why is nothing grabbing me? I jump at an evil chuckle, “Because you, genius, have the abilities, the strength, the potential for greatness, power, and immortality.” I hate it when he does that.

A few moments later, a dark cloud covers the sky above us and I see someone I thought I’d never see again.

Woooo for cliffhangers! I know, ya’ll probably hate me now. If you do, then I know you’re reading. Let me know what you think of the first real chapter in the comment section. Also leave a vote, like, subscribe . . . wait! That’s for YouTube, my bad. Ok, so leave a vote and whatever else you do in this stuffz. Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet mah friendz!

Type to ya’ll next time!