New Descriptions

A/N Hey mah peepz! Sorry I was gone for so long. As a present for me being gone so long, I am gonna update as much as I can this week. This chapter contains newer descriptions of the characters. Enjoy!

--------

QuentinMudkipz (Quentin) - As you know, he is a mudkip hybrid. If you don't know what a mudkip is, (I bet y'all do) it is a Pokemon, or pixelmon in Minecraft terms. He is still wearing his gray suit, his skin is blue and slightly slimey, his chin is white, his cheeks are orange with whiskers, and instead of hair, he has a fin on his head. He can swim faster and stay underwater for long periods of time.

JeromeBacca (Jerome) - Jerome is a bacca hybrid. He is wearing his black suit, he is covered in fluffy brown fur, his teeth have sharpened into fangs, and he has chocolate brown eyes. He has the great axe battling skill of a bacca and also increased toughness, durability, and strength.

JacksonBacca (Jasen) - Jackson is pretty much the same as Jerome. I mean he is Jerome's younger brother after all. There are some slight differences however. Jackson has a green tie instead of red and he is slightly smarter and good with redstone. He also has some of the same skills Jerome does except a little lesser.

Enderlox (Ty) - Enderlox is an Ender Dragon hybrid. Later on, someone will teach him two simple incantations - one to hide his Ender Dragon parts and the other to bring them back. Along with the Ender Dragon parts, he will have Ender Dragon abilities like flying, fire breathing (purple fire), tough skin/armor, and claws and sharp teeth. The incantations can hide and bring these back as well. His eyes are purple and as are his headphones, an he has the Ender Dragon wings, tail, and claws.

FallenDiamond (Amber) - FallenDiamond is a Fallen Angel hybrid. When she is in her fallen angel form, she can bend both light and dark. She can also grant curses. When she's human, she can control herself unless she is very angry. When she is angry, her powers will show little by little until she reveals herself. She has long dark brown hair and amber colored eyes. She is wearing a dark blue jacket with a black shirt underneath, blue jeans, black and white shoes, and a diamond necklace that says 'Amber'.

IanGolem (Ian) - IanGolem is an Iron Golem hybrid. His sunglasses will help him control when he is an iron golem and when he is not. Even though he is an iron golem hybrid, his abilities will be slightly different from those of a normal iron golem. The strength and strong skin will be the same, but he will be able to jump higher than a normal iron golem. He will have the shape of an iron golem and he will remain the color of his clothes.

MicahRex (Micah) - MicahRex is a T-Rex, or Tyrannosaurus Rex, hybrid. He can turn into a T-Rex. He doesn't get angry very easily, but anger doesn't control the beast in this case, it's any emotion. Sadness an confusion are the main ones. His abilities when he is in T-Rex form include strength, tough skin, sharp teeth and claws, loud roaring, and tail smack. He has pale skin, shoulder length redish-brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses.

Blazin'Canadian (Mitch) - Bazin'Canadian is a Blaze Man hybrid. He can shoot fire balls and fly like a blaze man, but only when he is in his blaze man form of course. He can only become a blaze man when he takes his dog tags, or necklace, depending on how you look at it, off. He will gain fire resistance and a little durability and toughness. He is his normal skin with blaze rods circling around.

AlannaBlaze (Alanna) - AlannaBlaze is a Blaze Man hybrid. She also happens to be Mitch's sister. Being that, she is pretty much the same as Mitch except for her appearance. Long light brown hair, deep brown eyes, pink checkered jacket, silver chain with silver pendant, jean shorts, and pink shoes.

WitherMU (Jason) - WitherMU is a Wither boss hybrid. He doesn't get his pace suit until later on. When he does, the helmet will hide the two heads on the side. He can float/fly and shoot wither bombs like the Wither boss. He looks like a normal Wither boss, but instead of wither heads, the heads will look like the space suit helmet.

EnderVenom (Taylor) - EnderVenom is an Enderman hybrid. Before you ask, no. Taylor will not bow down to Ty. They will just be friends. He can teleport around and pick up most any block when in enderman form. He can only be in enderman form when he isn't wearing his amulet. When he is wearing his amulet, he will be his normal self. He look like a normal enderman except he will be the color of his clothes.

Bodil666 (Martin) - Bodil666 is a demon hybrid. All he has to do to become the demon is snap his fingers and the same to become his normal self. When he is in demon form, he can build most anything. He is basically his normal skin except with blood all over.

SetoSorcerer (Jimmy) - SetoSorcerer is a Sorcerer as you can tell by his name. He has all kinds of magic skills, potion/brewing skills, and more durability. He is wearing a purple cloak and a headband.

Skybrine (Adam) - Skybrine is a Herobrine hybrid. He is NOT Herobrine's son in this book in case anyone got confused. When he has his sunglasses on, he does not have as many Herobrine powers. When he doesn't have his sunglasses on, he has all of the Herobrine powers. He will look like his normal self except with glowing budder colored eyes.

DragonSparklez (Jordan) - DragonSparklez is a Fire Dragon hybrid. He can turn to and from a fire dragon with the power of his mind. And how angry he is. He can't control it yet. Anything that hurts him or makes him mad will cause him to turn into his fire dragon form. A few things can calm him down and he will learn to control it. There is also a special form he has that comes out when he is the madest he's ever been. That hasn't happened yet... I'm not describing him, you know what he looks like. It's midnight and I'm tired...

AndreaShifter (Andrea) - AndreaShifter is an Animal Shapeshifter. She can turn into any animal she wants. She is Notch's, or now Nightmare Notch's, daughter. When he turned evil, he cast a spell on her that made her what she is. She gains the ability of whatever animal she turns into. I'm not doing a description of her either. Just look at my profile pic and you'll get the basic idea of what she looks like.

------

A/N Alright. Hey. I think I've held it secret for way too long. Guys, I'm going through some tough times right now, but I'll keep it going for all of you. Because I appreciate you so much. I'll keep updating as long as y'all keep reading.

Also, I've decided at 150 followers I'll do a face reveal and at 200 followers I'll do a voice reveal.

Comment if you want and vote if you feel like it. Also a follow helps tremendously. Thanks for readin' mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin' mah friendz!

Type to y'all next time!