Chapter 8: The Third Transformation

Hey mah peepz! Here’s the new chapter like I promised someone! Yea that’s right. You know who you are. I’m watching you . . . Enjoy!

(Ty POV)

I look over at Jordan as he wakes up. I can’t believe they reinforced the chains. I also can’t believe they chained his torso to the wall. They put a big cuff around his mid-section and put a chain on either side attaching it to the wall so tight, it restrains him from moving his torso at all.

He tries to shift around but remembers he can’t and sits there with what looks like a sullen expression.

Two wither skeletons walk in and point at me. I guess they’re not dragging me so Jordan doesn’t go into rage mode again.

I walk over to them and they each grab one of my arms. Maybe that’s a bad choice. They throw me out the opening and I stumble and hit my head on the wall. That was definitely a bad choice.

I stumble back into the room to look for Jordan. I find him biting the head off one of the guards and eating it.

Suddenly I feel a hand grab my hair and force me to the ground. I look up and see the glowing white eyes of Herobrine. I hear a loud growl, probably from Jordan. I look to the direction of the growl to see Jordan charging at Herobrine.

Herobrine snaps his fingers and Jordan’s eyes flash at the same time. I watch as Herobrine’s grows more confused as he keeps doing it and it keeps failing. I don’t even know what he’s trying to do. All I know is it keeps failing.

Jordan reaches Herobrine and pushes him against the wall and starts choking him. “I would stop.” I hear a rattly voice say behind me. Jordan and I turn at the same time to see the wither skeleton leader holding a sword to Adam’s neck.  

Jordan’s eyes widen and he goes invisible. Herobrine raises his arms and smoke fills the room. Why’d he do that?

I feel the strange sensation of being teleported and find myself in a white room with blood splatters and a metal table with blood on it.

I hear the door open and turn to see a girl pushed in. She stands up and looks at me. I use this opportunity to take in her appearance.

She is wearing a dark blue jacket with a black shirt underneath, blue jeans, black and white shoes and a diamond necklace that says ‘Amber’. She has long dark brown hair, amber colored eyes (no pun intended), and that smile. That tiny smile she holds on her face shows she means no anger or unfriendliness towards others. That smile would brighten any lonely Minecraftian’s day. That smile would make anyone want to smile. (BlueDiamond101, I hope you like your character’s appearance.)

I hear clacking and the door opens to reveal a guard going towards her. I don’t know why, but instinct tells me to go punch it, so I do.

I run towards it and tackle it. It tries to push me off, but as it does, I grab its arm and rip it off. It gives a raspy scream as I kill it with its own arm.

I turn around to look for more, but what I see will haunt me forever. I see Adam standing there with glowing yellow, or budder, eyes. 

He smiles wickedly, stretches out his hand, and makes a fist. When he does that, my windpipe feels like it is closing. I grab my throat as I try to breath.

Amber tries to stop Adam, but he flings her out of my sight with a flick of his hand.

I am trying to keep my eyes open, but it is really hard considering there is no oxygen going into my lungs. My eyelids slowly drift closed and everything after that is unknown to me. Except the pain. There was so much pain.

-two hours later-

I wake up and look next to me. There lays Amber with beautiful eagle-like wings folded behind her. I try to sit up and look around, but something heavy on my back weighs me down.

I finally manage to sit up and look around. I immediately notice two things. 1) We are in a cage decorated like the end. 2) I have big purple wings.

Wait what!

So . . . That person that I was talking about at the beginning happens to be a good friend called AdamAndBudderLover. Be sure to check her out. She is awesome and writes awesome books. Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin’ mah friendz!

Type to ya’ll next time!