Chapter 4: We're what?!

Hey mah peepz! I am here to save you from the cliffhanger of last chapter! I hope you enjoy!

(Jason POV)

"Taylor, Martin, Seto, and I are cousins and Adam . . ." I tilt my head to the side as Jordan takes a deep breath. "Adam and I are brothers." He says and turns his head down. My jaw drops and I look at Adam with wide eyes.

Adam looks around, his mouth open and I'm pretty sure he has wide eyes, although I can't really tell because of his shades. We look at Jordan and his head is still hanging, but we can hear quiet sniffles and see tears dripping onto the floor. 

"Jordan . . ." I begin but he cuts me off, "No, I've failed you. I was suppose to protect you all, keep you safe from others with my smarts and rage, but it didn't happen. You aren't safe here and I can't protect you like this." He says with sadness, concern, and scaredness in his voice. Ty says, "But can't you hold off the quards with your wits?" "No, no Ty. It's not that simple anymore, wither skeletons aren't as dumb as they used to be. They've gotten smarter." Jordan says sadly.

Adam has been quiet this whole time and when he starts speaking, everyone jumps, "It is now my turn to say no to you Jordan. You have not failed and it is not your fault. If anything, you've helped us grow stronger with your strength, will power, and bravery. You have the strength to lead us through whatever we are going to face here. You have the will power to survive and help us survive. You have enough bravery for us all. We will all get through this with your help and leadership Jordan. CaptainSparklez, will you be the captain of our sparkley team?" (See what I did there? You have no idea how big the grin on my face was when I wrote that.)

Everyone managed to smile at the end and I can tell Jordan is deep in thought after that. "Oh, and here's your shades." Adam says and puts Jordan's sunglasses back on his face.

Then Jordan says, "Thanks dude and yes, I will be the captain of your sparkley team."

"Oh! Jordan, where are we by the way?" I ask. "Oh . . . we are . . . um . . . in an experimentation facility where they turn normal Mincraftians into hybrids." I'm pretty sure we all had the deer in headights look on our faces.

 (Jordan POV)

When I said that, 2 guards came walking in with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She is wearing a black and hot pink hoodie, black and neon blue sweatpants, and red and white sneakers. She has tan skin, brown hair that comes just below her shoulders, and soft brown eyes.

(??? POV)

When I walk in, my eyes immediatly go to the boy that is chained up. He is wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, a black, long sleeve jacket on top, black sweatpants with white stripes on the side, and black and white sneakers. He has tan skin, black hair and a black 5 o'clock shadow, deep, determined, hard-set, yet somehow soft and caring dark blue eyes, and red and black shades that cover half of his eyes. (I hope I described his Minecraft character ok, let me know what you think.) He's actually pretty good-looking . . .

Then my eyes fall upon another boy wearing a black buisness suit with a red tie and fluffy brown hair. He looks like someone else in the facility. (Only one of you knows who this is and you know who you are.) He finally notices me staring at him. "Why are you staring at me?" he questions. "You look like someone else in this place." I answer.

His face lights up. “Does he look like me?” he questions excitedly. “Yea, except younger.” I answer. “Does he have a green tie?” I nod. “Is his name Jasen?” he almost yells. I nod and he squeals like a school girl.

“That’s my brother!” he yells very excitedly. My eyes widen. “That means you 2 will be the same hybrid!” That statement from me nearly wipes the smile off his face. “Has he been alone in this place?” he asks nervously.

 “No, actually. Myself and 2 others have been his friend ever since he got here.” I say. He sighs in relief. “He never did like being alone, he always wanted someone with him, to be his friend. What are their names?” he states softly. “The girl is Amber and the boy is Micah.” I say. “What about your name?” he asks. “Oh, my name is . . .” I am cut off by more guards filing in. Why are they doing this?

 Hey mah peepz! So there’s the new chapter!

 Ok, so if you read my book, At First Glimpse then keep on reading this paragraph, if not then skip it. I am deleting that book and a good bit of you are probably like, “yay, goodbye horrible book.” The other small percentage is probably like, “aw, I loved that book, it was so good.” If you like it, then good, if you hated it, then I am totally ok with that too. But in it’s place will be a new book.

And here is where I come out with the news. I will be deleting a book, but in it’s place will be a new book. I am not saying what kind of fan-fic it will be or who’s gonna be in it, I am just gonna say that I have a new book coming out. It will be out in a week or so, about the same time I am deleting my old book. And don’t worry, it won’t be this book I am deleting. Or YouTubers’ Revenge . . . I just pretty much gave it away there but oh well. 

One more thing, when I reach 500 reads on this book, I will be doing a Q&A. Like you ask me a question and I answer it. So keep on the lookout for the A/N that says when it will be. Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet mah friendz!

Type to ya’ll next time!