Chapter 14: The Ninth Transformation

A/N Hey mah peeps! Ok, I get it, you are probably getting tired of the transformation chapters by now. But don't worry, there are only about two more left. Enjoy!

-------

(Jimmy [or Seto] POV)

There are three of us left. Or four. I can't think. My mind has reverted to insanity.

Or so you think. What is insane to you could be sane to me. In my mind, I'm sane and you're insane.

Everyone is either sane or insane. We don't know if the world is sane or insane. It usually depends on the population. That's the problem, it can't be determined right now because the population is half sane and half insane.

Insanity is a term used by insane people for the sane people. I believe no one really knows what sanity and insanity are. They are just random terms used by the population to classify others into unneeded groups.

Ok, you probably have the point now. It's time to exit my mind and go back to the real world. Or is it even real? (A/N OHHHHHH MAJOR FOURTH WALL BREAKAGE HERE! SOMEONE HELP ME!)

I don't even know if the witch I'm seeing is real. She throws a potion at me and when it hits, it immediately starts taking effect. It makes my vision grow dark, but not too dark. Blindness II potion I believe it was.

I stagger around until I feel something grab me and start to drag me out of the room. I think it drags me to another room where I think I hear the mumbling of incantations by possibly several witches.

The blindness goes away and I do indeed see several witches standing in front of me, facing me they are. (A/N Star Wars Yoda anyone?) They all start saying one spell.

I look down and see my body glowing purple. Suddenly a sharp pain fills my body and I black out.

~one hour later~

I am awoken by cold air. My eyes open to see myself on top of a mountain. I jump up and nearly fall off. I look around and call out, "Hello?"

I jump at the sound of a mechanical voice, "Hello SetoSorcerer." Sorcerer? Why is Sorcerer at the end of my name now? I look down in contemplation to see a purple aura surrounding my hands.

Could that be why?

------

A/N Ok. That's done. I hope it was ok. Not too confusing for anybody I hope. Like I said in the beginning A/N, there is only about two of these left them the real story begins.

Shout out to @TVRandomVideos. He is my friend irl and he just joined so I would appreciate it if y'all welcome him with some follows. I'm sure he would appreciate it too.

Comment if you want and vote if you feel like it. Also a follow helps tremendously. Thanks for readin' mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin' mah friendz!

Type to y'all next time!