Chapter 9: The Fourth Transformation

Hey mah peepz! Sorry for postponing this for so long. I have absolutely no excuse as to why I’ve been gone for so long. As a result of my absence, I left a little present for you somewhere near the beginning.  I hope ya’ll can forgive me. Enjoy the chapter!

(Ty POV)

So evidently now my name is Enderlox because I am an ender dragon hybrid. And Amber’s new name is apparently FallenDiamond because she is a fallen angel hybrid and a pretty darn cute one too. 

So that is why we are in a cell decorated like the end because that is where we both originate.

(Ian POV)

I wake up to feel a light pressure on my arms and legs. I try to move them, but realize I am strapped to a metal table in the middle of a blood splattered room! Calm down Ian! I didn’t write you to panic this much. Um, I think you just broke the fourth wall in your own book. God dammit. I’m done. Wait no don’t *hears door slam* go. Should I keep going? 

Seto: *peeks head in door* Yea, yea, keep going.

Jordan: *barges in room in rage form* Gr . . . too early?

Ian: A little yea.

Jordan: Ok, sorry. I agree with Seto. I mean sure, now we don’t have an author to tell us what to do, but let’s just make it up as we go along.

Ian and Seto: Yes Captain!

Jordan: *barges back out of room*

Seto: *closes door*

(Back to Ian POV)

I look around and notice there is another boy in there with me. Wait, why didn’t you say anything?

Boy: I didn’t want to ruin the story anymore.

Ian: Oh . . . back to my POV! Again!

He is wearing a black shirt with white stars, a black rain jacket, black sweatpants with red stripes on the sides, and black and red sneakers. He has pale skin, shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, and brown eyes with glasses. “Hi, I’m Ian, can you help me?” I introduce. “Micah, and I’m afraid I can’t.” he responds while showing me the shackles on his wrists.

The door opens and I look towards it in panic only to find Seto standing there. “Seto! Seto get me outta here!” I whisper-yell. “Nah, I don’t think I will.” He says then evilly chuckles.

Oh no, he couldn’t have. He didn’t. “Why Seto why?” I question sadly. He says nothing and just smirks evilly.

I must look more terrified than I ever have in my life. He forces my mouth open and forces some liquid down my throat. Everything slowly fades to black after.

You know how people say you’re at peace when you are asleep? I was at anything but peace when I was asleep.

I felt a lot of pain, and I heard growls and screams. And not all of those screams were mine.

(Jordan POV)

I open my eyes, but am not greeted by the kind eyes of Ian like I usually am. Oh no. Him too?

I shake my head to wake up more, but immediately realize that was a bad decision considering they nearly broke my neck yesterday. God dammit, why do I always have to be so . . . wait I hear screaming.

Who’s screaming is that? I listen closer. Ian. I don’t hold it in this time. I break the restraints in no time, but the walls are a different matter.

The same time I think that, it opens and in walks a guard. Perfect. I crash through him and run out the opening.

I run down the hall towards the screaming. I burst through the door and start slashing everyone that comes near me.

I stop slashing and look at Ian. He’s unconscious but his eyebrows are scrunched up in pain. I return to normal and slowly and silently walk to him, trying to give him the peaceful sleep he needs.

Suddenly a long iron arm lashes out and smacks into me. I fly across the room and hit the wall with a quick scream.

Everything quickly fades to black. 

Alrighty then. It should have taken a shorter amount of time to write this than it actually did. It took longer because I never actually sat down and concentrated my full attention to it. I was always doing something else or just forgot about it. I am terribly sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

And I am going to start doing a person of the chapter as well. Sometimes it will be the same person. Sometimes not, it depends.

Person Of The Chapter: @AdamAndBudderLover 

Go check her out, she’s really awesome. Leave her some love by commenting on her books and maybe voting for them as well. Also you could . . . possibly . . .  maybe . . . follow her as well. I know whenever she gets a follower it makes her day. And if she tells me about any hate ya’ll give her, I will postpone this book even more than I did this time.

If you have a kik, feel free to message me at punken316 same as on here and make sure to tell me who you are on Wattpad so I can know I am not talking to some random stranger. If you liked this chapter maybe you could comment if you want and leave a vote if you feel like it. Thanks for readin’ mah peepz!

This has been punken316!

Stay sweet and keep readin’ mah friendz!

Type to ya’ll next time!