Merciless

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective artists and owners.

Fort Luna: The Next Day

   The next day found Aleksander sitting at the desk within the dungeon cell he currently occupied, the man was actually looking through the books that had been dropped off while he slept. Under orders from Sindalla and Larlia, these books contained specific reading passages and words that would help with learning their language. Aleksander being the man he was, had no issue with starting to attempt and read the books, even using the spare pieces of parchment and feather pen to write out some of the words. Annoyance could be one way of describing how the man was currently feeling, his wounds were indeed healing and he was able to walk with a slight limp that was starting to dissipate more and more. Despite this the man was annoyed at the fact he was trapped by an enemy he did not know, truly coming to terms with the fact that he was likely not in his own timeline or even world anymore. These creatures seemed to be a complete enigma to him, he had called them abominations when he had killed that two scouts, but he found that they are a martial people just from the interactions he has had since waking up. Rather than speak or try to be cocky towards them, he remained silent and observant, rather than be hostile, he was professional. Though he was a stormtrooper of the SS, one of the most brutal soldiers known to mankind, he was not going to act like an animal. Acting in such a way would not gain him anything but animosity, something that was relatively shared amongst all within this place. Aleksander truly did not know the general feeling those that guarded and watched over him, they had not spoken a word to him and switched out shifts when needed. The only ones that spoke to him were the wolf in robes and the other in armor, whom he guessed was the leader. Something add he noticed was how many of them seemed to be females, which to him made almost no sense at all given that females weren't combat troops by any means from what he's seen. He would stop writing in the middle of a word when the door latches could be heard, setting the feather pen down he look over his shoulder. The door was opened just enough for a metal plate and cup to be set down, then was swiftly closed once again. Standing up with a sigh he would walk over towards the plate, slightly limping as he walked. Picking up the plate he would see it was some kind of red meat and gravy, alongside it was some form of cooked greens. Shrugging his shoulders he walks back over to the desk and sits down, right as he is about to take a drink the smell of urine greets his nose. Grimacing in disgust he stands back up swiftly and walks to the door, banging on it with one hand while the other holds the cup. A growl can be heard as a metal window is opened, right as the creature leans close to it he splashes them with force and emptied the entire cup. Backing up quickly he hears the doors being furiously unlatched, right as it's about to open he jumps up and kicks it which causes it to slam back. Getting ready for a fight he jumps back as the guard barges into the room, helmet off as she snarls deeply at him. Thinking smart he backs up as she advances on him, getting closer to the desk as he has a little plan in mind.

    "You scum, I do not understand why we allow you to live! I will rectify that here and now!" The wolf snarls as she gets closer and laughs when Aleksander picks up the plate from the desk.
    "What're you gonna do with that?" She chuckles before swiftly dodging out of the way, the metal plate flying towards her face with great face before it bounces off the stone wall, she hears scrambling which causes her to turn back to Aleksander.
    "You little!!" She turns to yell at Aleksander, just as he is jumping at her from atop the desk with the chair raised over his head.

    "Fick dich, du Tier!" He yells as he crashes into the female wolf, the chair completely missing his target but the combined weight of himself and her in her armor send them sprawling to the floor. The female let's our a loud pain yelp, her head connecting with the solid floor but not knocking her out. Both groaning in pain before Aleksander jumps onto the female, straddling her chest with his legs as both of them begin to grapple with one another. Because of the size difference she tosses him off in an attempt to get to her feet.