Blood Moon ⚠️

Disclaimer: The only art I own has been directly commissioned for this story, all other art belongs to their respective owners and franchises. Things do get a little spicy in this chapter, but not enough to warrant a full warning.

Hurokna Ancestral Home:

Aleksander felt peaceful, truly peaceful. Sitting across from Tassandra as they ate, he thought about everything that happened and the questions that Tassandra asked him. The man hadn't been upset at what she asked him, none of them really knew much about him. They didn't know his life before coming to this world, and there were things that he would likely never tell them. Despite that, he trusted them enough and liked them enough to tell them some things. After eating a few more pieces of the bacon like meat, he'd slightly push his plate away. Indicating that he was getting full, which indeed he was. Tassandra chuckled at seeing his plate, which still had some food on it. She took his plate and put the food he didn't touch on her plate, which caused the man to chuckle. He drank some of his water and sighed to himself, Aleksander tensed up slightly as the door handle to the kitchen jiggled. Tassandra noticed and stared at the door intensely while eating, hoping to the spirits that it wasn't Daniela as her younger sister was still in a somewhat crazed state. Luckily for both of them, it was Verela who opened the door instead of Daniela. The blonde she-wolf was wearing a form fitting robe, Aleksander would be lying if he said she wasn't attractive by any means. She smiled at seeing Tassandra and got shy when she noticed Aleksander, even though it wasn't noticeable she was indeed blushing.

"Good afternoon, Tas, Aleksander." Verela says softly in her normal voice, she fully enters the kitchen and closes the door. Grabbing a chair she sits at the one end of the table, more so closer to Aleksander than Tas.

"Goo afternoon." Tas mumbles out with a mouth full of food, which causes Aleksander to chuckle before it turns into a laugh. Verela smiles at hearing his laugh, as it is a genuine laugh. Aleksander then looks at her and smiles softly, which causes her heart to flutter.

"Guten Tag. Good Afternoon." Aleksander still chuckles softly, then takes a drink of his water as he relaxes in his chair. Tassandra swallows down her food, then looks at Verela.

"How are you today, Vee?" Tassandra asks her older sister, smiling softly and surprised to see that her sister is controlling her heat so well. Especially since the object of their heat is right in front of them, but Verela seems to be mostly fine.

  "I am doing well, I did some meditation with Ursana which helped greatly. What about you, dear sister?" Verela asks with a small chuckle, causing Tassandra to blush slightly. Mostly for the fact that she didn't want to go into all the details, especially her fight with Aleksander.

  "So far my day is going well, Aleksander helped me with cooking a small lunch. I hope to go to the library later, hopefully to keep my mind off things." Tassandra says, her eyes slightly shifting to Aleksander in the process. Aleksander himself was merely sitting and listening, as he really wasn't that much of a talker in general.

  "That's good to hear, Tas. What about you Aleksander?" Verela asks, no turning her full attention to Aleksander, who merely shrugs his shoulders.

"Not much to say... Days is day." The answer from him causes both she-wolves to chuckle and laugh, but he was merely speaking the truth. Aleksander really was just happy to be alive, in more ways than one. Not only from the events that took place over the course of the time he's been in this world, but in his past world as well.

"Truly you mean more than that." Verela says softly towards him, he shrugs his shoulders and takes a drink of his water. Before she can respond and even before Tassandra can speak, Aleksander talks once more.