oc's profile

Appearance

(Not my pic)

(Not my pic)

Name: Hanami Kanna {former}
             Kocho Kanna {former}
             Haruno Kanna {current}

Rank: Hashira/Pillar {former} Ninja {current}

Ability:
Strength:20/10
Speed:20/10
Flexibility:15/10
Intelligence:10/10
Cooperative:8/10

Breathing styles:
Insect breathing
Flower breathing
Love breathing
Sakura breathing (own breathing but she rarely use it)
Flame breathing
Mist breathing
Water breathing
Thunder breathing

Demon abilities:
Immense strength
Size shifting
Sunlight resistance
Immense regeneration

Blood demon art:
Exploding blood
Blood healing
Thread manipulation
Steel threads
Nails of fury
Resurrection

Ninja abilities:
Ninjutsu:10/10
Kenjutsu:10/10
Taijutsu:10/10
Genjutsu:10/10
Medical ninjutsu:10/10

Likes: mochi, dango, her friends, her family, (she basically like everything except some other things)

Dislikes: Demons, mean people, (your dislikes)

Back story:
After Kanae save Kanna from the demon that killed her parents, she took Kanna with her and adopted her.

Kanna and Shinobu instantly became close, so they trained together to become stronger.

After Kanna become a hashira it's also the time they took Kanao in, so when Kanae introduced her to Kanna, Kanao instantly cling to Kanna and she also speak to her without her coin.

After the death of Muzan, Tanjiro became a demon but they didn't thought that it's a trap, and because they don't have any antidote left, Kanna hugged Tanjiro and begged to him that to fight it, tanjiro's tentacle pierced into Kanna's back and transferred all of Muzan's blood to her.

So Kanna didn't have a choice, she injected the strongest poison that she made into her, she then collapsed when it take effects, and that's how she died.

----------------

Don't worry my dear readers, even though her powers is kinda op or technically op, I will still make her get injured.