Chapter 20

Sorry guys but I need to put this into a time skip.

~Time skip~

Third POV

It's been a lot of months passed and Kanna forgot how much time she spent in the land she was currently in, where her comrades and surprisingly the past demons are currently staying.

The place they were staying is not really that big, nor too small either. Though, what Kanna finds annoying is Douma, he keeps blabbering at her none stop and it makes her want to think if she had to kill him again or not.

The advantage that Kanna managed to notice is that, she can turn into human if she wants to, well, not entirely human since it just makes her fangs shrink into a normal one and not to mention, she can now also conquered the sun and it makes her super happy.

The others concluded that, maybe she can do it because the blood was already in her veins as she explained to them, and her body was born as a half human.

So currently, Kanna was strolling through the woods when she suddenly had smelt a familiar scent and some aren't.

Then it was followed by the distant voice. "I'm sure I felt something with a huge chakra around here..."

She immediately hid behind a tree and masked her chakra as she wait for the people to show up, though, to her shock the person was with Sasuke and some others that she doesn't know.

*sniff* *sniff* 'They didn't have ill intentions but what is Sasuke- oh-' She just remembered that Sasuke left the Village for power.

Kanna's POV

I came out of the bush which startled Sasuke and his companions, though, when he saw me, his eyes widened and I don't know why...

"Kanna? What are you doing here?" He asked but I noticed that his on his alertness.

"You know her Sasuke?" The male with a sharp teeth questioned Sasuke, as he grunted in response. "She's Sakura's little sister, the one I told you about." He replied as they made an 'o' expression, even the red haired girl who I assumed is an Uzumaki.

"Why won't you come back in the Village Sasuke-san?" I respond as I noticed that he grabbed his sword.

"I knew you are also going to come to me and drag me back." Sasuke said as he gritted his teeth, I look at him in dot eyes.

Third POV

"Drag you back...?" Kanna asked but then shook her head. "Nope! I'm just here to tell you that... If you really really want to get stronger, Konoha can make you as one as I have seen your achievements."

Sasuke looked at the other way with pink cheeks. "Even though if I do that, they wouldn't accept me because I had injured people." He mumbled, all of a sudden a bump was heard as Kanna punched Sasuke on the top of his head.

"Moron... Of course they would still have you! But they would still give you punishments that's for sure." Kanna pouted, Sasuke was silent. "They are probably disappointed." Sasuke stated.

Kanna knows that he meant Shisui and Itachi, so she blinked at him. "Who wouldn't?" Sasuke cringe at the blunt reply he received.

"But..." Kanna continued. "I'm sure they will understand, Shisui-san Itachi-san is not the type to recklessly jump into conclusions." Kanna as she was about to left but Sasuke stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

(Wow the others became a third wheelers 💀💀)

"If..." He started, Kanna looked at him in confusion. "If I were to go back to the village, would you come with me?" He finished, an unnoticeable blush was present on his cheeks.

"Um..." Kanna looked unsure, she doesn't want to leave the others, but she also wanted to know if the others are okay. (Naruto, Sakura, and the others she had known)

She sighed. "Alright" She smiled, for a second, Sasuke's face lit up but it was immediately disappeared as it was showed.

"HeLlO? What about us?" Shingetsu (Did I get right?) stated making Kanna giggles, as Sasuke only glared at him.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Kanna exclaimed as she walked ahead of them and the other's followed along with Karin's rumbling about Sasuke should be on the lead because his the leader.

---------------