chapter 14

I'm going to time skip here since I'm out of ideas, this is going to be a short chapter so I'm (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ

_________

Time skip

Hayate's POV (didn't expect that do you? ;) )

I overheard Kabuto and Baki's conversation regarding Sungakure and Otogakure's plan to invade Konoha.

Since I my loyalty and responsibilities in the hidden leaf, I spied on them because I suspect them that they are probably planning something against the hidden leaf.

But I didn't expect to be exposed and end up confronting Baki, a jōnin of the hidden sand village.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Kanna's POV

*drip*

*drip*

*drip*

I woke up from the sound of water, but when I did, I'm not in my comfortable bed anymore, instead I was in a place where everything is dark.

Like an empty space, or a void of some sort, I also noticed that I also didn't had my muzzle on.

"H-hello?... Anybody here?" I stayed softly, but no one replied to me.

"ANYBODY?!" I yelled, though, as a result, my voice only echoed making me sank onto the floor or I thought so as a floor.

Though, the darkness light up suddenly and showed me a man that I didn't know but, some information showed to me, making me understand.

"Help him, like you did to Zabuza and Haku~" I heard Shinobu's familiar voice echoed in the empty space.

"SHINOBU-NEESAN! IS THAT YOU?!" I yelled as tears stream down to my cheeks in hope of the voice belonged to her.

"You have to wake up~ there's not much of time~ help him, and you'll get closer to what you desire~"

That's all I heard as I immediately woke up and found myself back into my comfortable bed.

I look at the outside and saw that its still night time.

"Help him, like you did to Zabuza and Haku~"

She said that to me, but I don't know if I can?

"Help him, and you'll get closer to what you desire~"

"That's... the last thing... the voice said..." I mumbled to myself and immediately swatted the blanket away from me.

"Al... right... I'm going to help him... this is... What I'm... Here for... Anyway..." I stated and jumped down from my bed quietly.

I grabbed my muzzle and opened my window, after I did I jumped down and hopped from building to building towards my destination of where my instincts will take me.

'Hayate Gekko, an esteemed SpecialJonin, also known as TokubestuJonin of the VillageHidden in the Leaves. Special Jonin are those Jonins who specialize in a certain skill and very skilled in Kenjutsu. I won't let you die.' I said in my thoughts.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Third POV

As Baki was about to strike his finishing blow to Hayate, Kanna showed up and kicked him away from him with a lot of force causing Baki to be thrown a few meters away from them.

"Grrr!" Kanna growled as she stood in front of Hayate in a protective way.

"Your-!" Hayate's eyes widened as he saw Kanna, he had heard that Kanna was Shisui and Itachi's students. So no one should have underestimated her.

Kanna's eye pupils turned into slits as she cut her palm with her nails and used the blood demon arts, thread manipulation.

When they were distracted, they didn't noticed that Kanna made a clone and run away from them with Hayate on her shoulder like a potato sack.

"H-how *cough* did you know? *cough*" Hayate asked while coughing, Kanna just grunted as she knows that he still couldn't understand her as she had her muzzle on.

_____________