Chapter 13

Since y'all pick update then here it is! Lol- the question was just for fun, I'm really going to update. 🤭

--------------------

Kanna's POV

Inside the box I could feel someone is gazing on it even though I'm in it, it then suddenly vanished.

"What is it you need to tell me?" I heard Lord Third voice asked, someone, probably the gravity defying sensei of big sis, which goes by the name Kakashi, since his the only one I could feel right now excluding the Homage and some anbus I guess...

"As you got the information about what happened in the Land of Waves, there were some things that happened that I didn't mention since it would be best if your the only first person to hear it." And I was right, it was Kakashi since it was his voice that just currently spoke.

I could feel that the Hokage activated the privacy seal? I don't know if I did it right but I think so...

"During the mission, Kanna has shown exceptional skills that even I didn't know what kind of skills is that."

I could feel someone gaze at my box again. "What type of skills?"

"She can heal injuries with the use of her blood that turn into fire, that's what she did to Zabuza and Haku. The two was dying, Zabuza was because of Gato's henchman while Haku was... Because of my chidori." I heard Kakashi's voice is hesitating to say those words.

Just then, a knock was heard from the door. "Who is it?" I heard Lord third said. "It's Itachi and Shishui, Lord Hokage." I heard Itachi's familiar voice from the other side.

"Come in." The Hokage spoke, and I heard the door opened and closed. "You can also come out now Kanna, just be careful to not touch the sunlight." I heard him said.

"Hmph!" I replied and opened the door, I quickly run to Shishui and Itachi's direction and hugged them. "Hmph! Hmph!" Shishui chuckled. "We missed you too Kanny-chan!~" said Shishui as he twirled me around, I only saw Itachi's sighed so, I growed my height just like the same height as him which surprised the Hokage and Kakashi. I then pat Itachi's head making him smile a little, as he flicked my forehead.

"Ahem." Lord Hokage exclaimed to gain our attention.

"Hmph!" I saluted as he chuckled at my action I think...

Lord third then came back to his serious self as he narrowed his eyes at me. And look back at Kakashi. "Thank you, Kakashi. I'll take it from here. You're dismissed." Kakashi nod and give Kanna a worried look before exiting out the door.

Lord Third gave us a serious expression again, "Kanna I have allowed you into my village in hopes that you would be loyal to Konoha, now can you tell me the truth? I am finding out that you possess abilities that Genin your age don't normally show at this time of age. Care to explain?"

I give the Hokage a dotted eyes, I don't understand a thing... I grow up from the past with horrible creatures that is lurking in the dark that so much stronger than us humans, which is the demons, ruled by Muzan Kibutsuji himself. And trained myself to get stronger day by day. I don't get it why he asked me this...

Third POV

Itachi, Shisui, and Hiruzen sweat dropped. 'She clearly didn't understand it...' They thought in unison, Hiruzen sighed.

"How about this Kanna, are you a threat to the village?" Hiruzen asked, making Shisui and Itachi look at him in surprise and was about to retort but Hiruzen raised his hand meaning be quiet.

"Hmph!" Kanna shook her head.

"Okay then. How about the blood turning into fire and heal Zabuza and Haku? What about it? Is it a jutsu?" He asked again, Kanna's brows frowned as she couldn't find anything that will make her explanation understandable.

She sighed and untied the bamboo muzzle from her mouth. "It's... K-kin... Da... Like that... B-but... I don't... Know... How to... E-ex... Expla...in it." Kanna stated, having a hard time talking making her pout and traced her fangs by her tongue.

*chuckle*

Hiruzen chuckled. "It is fine, as long as your not a threat then, I could trust you Kanna... Although, there's a chunin exam coming up, but you can't enter it since your not suitable for it because you can't go into the sunlight." Hiruzen stated, Kanna nod.

"Lord Hokage, although Kanna can't enter, she is a higher level already, so how about she will just fight into the final with a jounin as her opponent? We can do something about the sunlight in the finals." Itachi suggested, Shisui look at Kanna who shrunk back to her toddler size with a bamboo muzzle back to where it is put.

"I suppose so, but it'll be unfair for the other participants so, I'll prepare something for her to make it fair." Hiruzen informed.

Shisui scooped Kanna and hugged her while twirling. "Her that Kanny-chan?! You will be participating into the chunin exam!" He exclaimed, Kanna's eyes sparkled.

"Hmph! Hmph!" Kanna cheered.

-------------------