Chapter 18

Third POV

It was now night time and as Kanna said, she travelled during nighttime. It wasn't hard for her to see because she was a demon, she had a sharp eyesight and sensing abilities.

Though, on the way towards suna, she was unfortunate, as she got caught by a surprise attack.

"Gotcha! You demon!" Exclaimed a familiar voice of a male, Kanna struggled.

"Hey! Hey! Stop struggling and let me kill you!" Yelled the male, Kanna still keeps struggling and elbowed the male's face causing him to drop Kanna.

"OW! YOU SON OF A B-" He got cut off from his cuss as he took notice of the girl's appearance.

"Kanna? Is that really you?" He questioned, Kanna furrow her brows as she squinted her eyes. "Hm?" She voiced out in confusion.

The man in from of her is a white haired male without eyebrows, he also had plenty of scars. "Dammit! You have to come with me!" Said the male, as he scooped Kanna in his arms again, much to Kanna's confusion.

Though, Kanna didn't resist, she already knows who is the male, how could she forgot. He was the one who told Kanna a secret back in the past.

He was also there when Kanna mourned for her older sister's loss, Kanae, he was the one who had fallen in love with her older sister. Though, what she doesn't know is that, the guy was also having a crush with her.

The male was Sanemi, Shinazugawa Sanemi, the no brow guy, that's what Kanna's insult to him as he also insult her as a chipmunk because of Kanna's huge gluttony personality.

Kanna's POV

'Is he also reincarnated here? If so, what about the others? What about my neesans and imouto?' I mentally wondered, since Sanemi was holding me firmly, I know I wouldn't fall.

So I removed my bamboo muzzle. "You..." I started but was cut off by him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm... No brows, that you usually call." My eyes twitched as to why he suddenly cut my sentence off.

"Y- are they... also..." I asked him, he was quiet for awhile.

"Yeah they are, but... For some reason, your older sisters aren't, I'm sorry." Sanemi sadly replied, I was saddened at his reply, but I managed to smile.

"I-it...s fine... I can... ma... nage." I stated, I know that even though they are not with me, well... Not with me being alive is what I mean... But I sure am sure that they are supporting me even though I couldn't see them.

The travel was quiet, after that, but Sanemi started to talk. "Look... The others missed you, including me." Sanemi said as he continued to look ahead of him, thanks to the dark of the night, I couldn't see what his expression is.

"Oh... that's nice." I burried my face underneath my sleeves so he couldn't see my flustered face. "I... Hadn't... K-known... I missed... Y'all too, ya know..."

Sanemi's POV

I was blushing, couldn't believe I would admit that just to make her smile even though she already said that she can manage. But I really missed her flustered reaction, that's why I reluctantly said it, it's been a long time that I made her flustered.

~flashback~

"Oi! Chipmunk! Quiet eating you would get fat and we have a mission!" I exclaimed to Kanna who was stuffing her face again with food.

"Shut up no brows!" She yelled back with a pink cheeks, after she swallowed her food.

::::::::::::::::

"Chipmunk! Let's spar!" I called the pink haired girl, who was hanging some clothes.

"J-just stop with the chipmunk nickname already no brows!" Kanna throwed a white rolled cloth at my face but I didn't missed her flustered reaction.

~flashback end~

Though, I was glad that she missed us too, but it might be a huge loss for her because years passed that we aren't by her side, though, knowing Kanna, she could easily make friends and such.

"The others won't stop talking about you by the way, they always said that they wish you were there..." I can feel that she was listening so I continued.

"The one that is here is Muichiro, Rengoku, Tomioka, the kamaboko trio, Kanao, the girls in the butterfly mansion, Mitsuri, the snake guy-" I stopped talking, It seems like she had fallen asleep.

It's probably from tiredness, so I slowed my pace, for a little so the wind won't be too harsh. 'Just what happened to you Kanna... How did you become a demon in this universe?' I gritted my teeth and held her bridal style.

---------------