chapter 2

------------

Kanna is now two years old and Sakura is five.

Their parents is not home, while Sakura is at school, so our dear Kanna is at home all alone.

So she walked out of the house and walked in the forest, she then find a stick that she can use as a sword.

Kanna then started training with the stick by swinging it 1000x while controlling her breathing.

It didn't take her long to finish it and she then moved on to carrying some big rocks.

After she finished, she takes a break but then she heard a heart beat near her.

"You can come out now, I know you're there!" Kanna said, she then heard the bushes near her rustle and then a man come out of it.

"How do you know?" He asked while scratching his head

"I can hear your heart beat" Kanna said

"Why would a cute child like you is out in the forest alone? And what is your name?" He asked

"Why would I give my name to a stranger? Give yours first" Kanna said

"Ehh!? But I'm the one who asked first!" He said

"Bleh~ neesan said that don't trust any stranger you just meet" Kanna stuck out her tongue at him.

"But! But! But! Okay fine! I'm Shisui Uchiha and you are?" Shisui finally give up

"Yay! You finally told me your name! I'm Kanna Haruno! It's very nice to meet you Shisui-ku-" Kanna was cut off by Shisui

"Kyaa!!! Your soo cute!" Shisui said while hugging Kanna

"S-shisui-kun..... can't.... breathe" Kanna struggled

"Oh, sorry" he put Kanna down

"Can we spar?" Kanna asked while Shisui blinked

"But your just too young" he said

"Pleaseee...." Kanna begged while doing a puppy dog eyes that not even her parents can resist.

'Ack! Too pure! I'm sorry Itachi but I have my cute little buddy now' thought Shisui

"Fine" he agreed

"Yay!" Kanna jumped in happiness

"But in one condition"

"What is it?" Kanna said while tilting her head to the side.

'Ack! The cuteness! Must resist' Shisui struggled to hold himself from hugging the little Kanna.

"You will be my buddy" he said

"Okay! But you have to buy me some mochi and train me!" Kanna said

"Of course! Now let's spar!" He said while getting into a fighting stance.

Kanna charged at him without hesitation and engaged into a taijutsu battle.

'she's fast!' Shisui thought in surprise, while keeping up at Kanna's pace.

When Shisui was distracted, Kanna kicked his stomach and his back hit the tree.

"Shisui-kun! Are you okay!?" Kanma said while panicking, she didn't thought that her strength is that strong.

"Man, Kanny-chan, I didn't know you can kick that hard" Shisui said while holding his stomach, Kanna froze for a second in shock but she quickly recovered.

"I'm so so sorry!" Kanna bowed

"Nah, it's okay" Shisui said while patting Kanna's head, which Kanna happily accepted.

When Kanna noticed that it's getting late, she excused herself to Shisui and went home, if her sister know that she's not home, she would be worried sick.

---------------

Kanna froze for a second because the nickname Shisui give to her is the nickname that her friends back in taisho era give to her.