Chapter 19

Third POV

Kanna woke up and meet a familiar wooden ceiling. 'Huh? The butterfly estate?' She thought in confusion.

Kanna stood up and looked around. "Why am I in my past room..." Her eyes then widened and hold her throat. "I can now talk properly!" She exclaimed.

Stumbled down her bed as she immediately looked at her mirror... Her appearance came back from human compared to the shinobi world.

"Is it all a dream...?" She asked in wonder, opening her wardrobe and dressed up. She run down the hallway, and it was suspiciously empty.

This makes her panic. 'Where is everyone?!' She exclaimed in her head. As she walked towards the garden of the estate, there she saw Shinobu and Kanae.

"N-neesa..." A single year dropped from her eyes, as the two sisters looked at her and smiled, but then it turned into worry.

"Daijobu, Kanna?" Kanae asked in concern, as she did, multiple tears dropped from Kanna's eyes making the two girls stood up from their seating position and immediately went towards Kanna's side.

"Kanna! Are you alright?! Why are you crying?!" Kanae exclaimed.

"Who did this to you?! Is it Tomioka?! Sanemi?! Obanai?!" Shinobu hold her shoulder as she asked.

"NEESAN! WAHH!!" Kanna hugged the two girls tightly, afraid to let them go. "I WAS SO LONELY! I MISSED YOU TWO!" She cried.

Kanae and Shinobu smiled knowing the situation, the both of them hugged Kanna back.

"Oh Kanna..." Kanae buried her face at Kanna's shoulder. "We never left." She said, Shinobu then finished. "We're always with you no matter what."

Kanna keeps crying, she let out the grief she was feeling, the regret and the loneliness.

Kanae and Shinobu just comforter her, they can't really blame her, she had been through a lot, even though she got another chance... Kanna's social interaction was low compared to the past.

It's because she couldn't go out to the daylight anymore, the only people she managed to interact is only a few.

Even though Kanae and Shinobu hadn't given a  second chance, they are still supporting Kanna, they were there looking after her.

Kanna in their opinion is one of a kind, she was a person that everyone could dream of, but not all person as some person was selfish for their own actions.

"Kanna..." Kanae called as Kanna was starting to calm down. "H-hai..." Kanna replied, Kanae and Shinobu's smile didn't waver.

"I know we aren't given a chance to live again but..." Kanae stopped and Shinobu finished it for her. "We're always her by your side, we won't let you down. Remember that okay?" Shinobu stated, Kanna wiped her tears and nod.

The scene this was starting to flicker. "Oh, seems like you are starting to wake up. Talk to you in another time, imouto." Kanae said as both her and Shinobu kissed her cheeks.

''''''''''''''''''''
Kanna's POV

I woke up again, this time, I was meet with a unfamiliar ceiling. 'Where am I?' I thought as I looked around the dark surroundings, I couldn't feel my muzzle at my mouth at all.

I then remembered that I was with Sanemi before I meet my older sisters. I hopped down the bed I was on and noticed that the room seems like decorated for someone, but when I saw the frame at the wall.

I have a gut feeling that this room was meant for me, I walked towards the wardrobe and it had all my favorite outfit from the past, though, it was looking new.

I smiled 'they really put effort in this room, even though they didn't have to do that.'

Just then, my door got slammed open. "KANNA-CHANN!!!" A familiar scream and followed by a hug making me caught of guard and stumble on the floor.

"KANNA-CHANN! I MISSED YOU!"

"Zenitsu! Stop that! She just woke up!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Kanny!" Inosuke followed Zenitsu's lead.

This make Tanjiro sighed in defeat. I blinked, I also noticed that the others heard the commotion and look at what is currently happening, and when they saw that I was awake....

They all became dramatic and I was overwhelmed but it was worth it. I was also crying alongside with them in happiness.

'Tadaima, minna...'

----------------