Chapter 22

Third POV

Kanna and Hayate look back towards the Konoha gate. "I'll miss the village..." Hayate stated making Kanna sighed. "Me too..."

Kanna then look at Hayate and offered her hand. "Let's take the short route towards our destination." She smiled, Hayate look at her hand and nod, as he grabbed it, making the both of them teleport from a long distance.

//////////////

"Kanna-neesan!!" The three girls launched themselves at Kanna when she arrived though, Aoi keep staring at Hayate as Kanna chuckled nervously.

"Who are you? And why are you with Kanna?"  She asked, Hayate sweated at Aoi's intimidating stare making Kanna sigh. "Aoi, don't be hard on Hayate-san, he volunteered to leave the village with me." Kanna explained, Aoi snapped her head towards Kanna's direction.

"Leave the Konoha village? Why?" She asked, Kanna looked away from her, so Hayate was the one who explained. "She offered to leave the village before the council erupt into a quarrel since they want Kanna to be banned from Konoha.

"Eh?! Is what I'm hearing is true?!" They turned around and saw Mitsuri with a worried look. "Unfortunately, yes...um..."

"I'm Kanroji Mitsuri! Just call me Mitsuri though!" Mitsuri exclaimed, as Hayate nod. "Just call me Hayate" Mitsuri internally squealed. 'His soo cool!'

"Shouldn't you be telling this to everyone Kanna?" Aoi said. "I suppose so..." Kanna replied as she had thought about telling everyone about it.

////////////

Kanna's POV

After explaining to everyone what happened, they were furious at the elders, and also to Danzo. But I managed to calm them down and then all of a sudden Douma raised his hand.

"I have a suggestion!" Douma exclaimed making everyone sighed. "Don't let it be something stupid moron!" Sanemi said.

Douma grinned. "How about we create our own village?!" Me and everyone looked at each other, I mean, it wasn't bad if we make our own village, but the only problem is who will become the leader of the said village...

"It's not a bad idea." Tengen voiced out, as everyone agreed. "Who will be the leader though?" Tanjiro also voiced out my supposed question making everyone look at me...

"EH?! ME?!?!" I pointed at myself in shock. "Your the only one we could think of and it seems that being a leader will suit you too Kanna-chan!" Rengoku exclaimed, I felt like my soul left my body.

"Don't worry Kanna-chan!~ I'll gladly help you!~" Zenitsu gladly offered but then Inosuke knocked him over. "Me too!"

Giyuu pat her head, as I looked at him, he looked different unlike from before, Giyuu doesn't have that depressive look he was having as now he was happy. "We'll all help you don't worry." He said to me with a smile.

"We should keep the village hidden though. Like in the past, the corps was hidden." Obanai suggested. "How about making a name first?" Koku (Kokushibo) asked.

---------------

Feel free to suggest the name of the village, cuz there might be a chance that it will be chosen! ✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺