chapter 9

I finally made my decision and I'm going to make Kanna come out of her box! Thanks for your comments suggestion! And since all of you want to make her out of the box, I will grant your choices!🥰

----------------

Kanna's POV

After bumping my head from my box, I heard them talking and I also heard that they are fighting Zabuza.

I heard from Shusui that Zabuza was known for his silent killing so I stayed on high alert because I don't want my dear sister and her friends to get hurt even if it cause my life.

All of a sudden I felt a presence in front of me that had a huge killing intent meaning he wouldn't hesitate to kill, I heard them shout my sister's name.

"Sakura! Behind you!" (I know it wasn't in the show or in the manga but I want this to have some twist)

When I know that my sister didn't have time to react, I took this as an opportunity to kick the box door open and shifted to my teenage height while growling.

(Her position was just like that except that she had a sword with her

(Her position was just like that except that she had a sword with her.)

Third POV

The box door that was on Sakura's back was kicked open and revealed a pretty demon girl with bubblegum pink hair with light green tips while having a muzzle on her mouth.

'That girl was the one in that box all along?!' Naruto, Zabuza, Sasuke, and Kakashi who was inside the water prison, thought at the same time except for Sakura.

Thanks to the heavy fog, Kanna didn't burn to ash because the fog was keeping the sunlight from burning her.

"Kanna!" Sakura exclaimed in surprise.

Kanna only growl and glared at Zabuza with slit eyes.

'Protect those who are dear to you, Kanna.' Kanae's voice whispered to Kanna.

Kanna attacked Zabuza, who is in a kneeling position because of the unexpected kick, she then kicked his head causing it to fly away from its position making the team sevens eyes widened in surprise.

But then it turns out it was a water clone. 'A clone!' Kanna thought and she felt a presence from her back and her instinct to over so she ducked down to avoid her head from getting cut off and elbowed Zabuza on his gut

 'A clone!' Kanna thought and she felt a presence from her back and her instinct to over so she ducked down to avoid her head from getting cut off and elbowed Zabuza on his gut

but it was another clone again.

Kanna turned around and saw the true Zabuza near the water prison, she growled in anger and bit the bamboo muzzle causing it to fall down.

Kanna pulled out her katana and twirled it, she then smirked causing all of them to see her fangs.
"Zabuza... Momochi... K-known... For si... lent... Killing..." Kanna spoke, Zabuza saw a lot of butterflies along with team seven, and they all were mesmerized by it, when the butterflies cleared, it showed Kanna who leaped to the air towards Zabuza in a blinding speed with butterflies trailing behind her.

"Insect breathing: butterfly dance; Caprice"

Kanna stings Zabuza multiple times with her blade to inject the poison that she put in her sword.

Kanna landed on the ground gracefully and looked back to Zabuza who is frozen in his place and suddenly, he collapsed.

The water prison that held Kakashi, deactivated causing him to fall but landed on the water because of the chakra that he concentrated on his feet.

Before Kanna could do anything to Zabuza, someone came and snatched him away in a fast pace.

---------------
Chapter 9 is done! Sorry if it's too short though, my mind really is not focused in this story because, my mind is really focused on what I should put in my reflection paper for school. Damn!