chapter 7

-----------------

(Age 6)

Third POV:

"No! I want a real mission! Something challenging, not this baby crap!" Naruto said but then he received a punch from Kakashi.

"Naruto! You are all brand new Genin with no experience. These simple missions will develop your skills!" Iruka snapped.

(Mini-time skip)

"Alright. Naruto wants to prove he isn't a kid anymore. In that case, I'll give you a C-rank mission. You'll be escorting someone." The hokage said

"Who are we escorting?! a princess?! A counselor?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Be patient. Send him in." The door opened, and all eyes went to the drunkard old man, Tazuna, who is holding a bottle of sake. His clothes were old, and he smelled like alcohol.

"What this snot nosed brats are gonna be the ones escorting me? Especially that little boy with the stupid look on his face." Tazuna said while scratching his head.

"Who's the one that has a stupid look on their face?" Naruto asked, as the three lined up, Sasuke was the tallest, then Sakura, and lastly Naruto. "I'll demolish you!!" Naruto realized that Tazuna was talking about him and charged forward towards the client, only for Kakashi to hold the back of his shirt.

"Naruto calm down! You can't demolish a client!" Kakashi said (is that the one that he said? I really can't remember.)

Tazuna took a sip of sake, sighing "The names Tazuna. The master bridge builder. I expect you to guard me with your life!" He announced. Kakashi nodded but before he could say something Sakura interrupted him.

"Excuse me, Hokage-sama?" Sakura raised her hand.

"Yes Sakura, what do you need?" The hokage asked.

"A-ano...is that what I think it is?" Sakura pointed at a certain box,

which makes her teammates and Sensei also look at the box in curiosity but Kakashi is also curious because of the strong presence that is in the box

"Oh! That's right!... I also want you all to take care of that box, someone very important is in there so please take a good care of it. Also Sakura, since you both are close to each other, I want you to be the one that will carry it." The hokage said as the team 7 nodded even though they are all curious of what is inside of it.

"Hai! Hokage-sama!" Sakura said happily, she walked towards the box and pick it up.

"Alright. Team 7, let's meet at the gate in one hour. Go pack your stuff!"

--------------------