Chapter 4

I wake up to hear ruffling around my room. I blink my eyes and open them to see my mom packing up everything in my room.
"Mom, what are you doing."
"Change of plans honey. Instead of leaving when your power arrives, you have to leave right away."
"What! Why?"
"The headmaster of Superhuman Academy has requested that you arrived immediately."
After a few minutes of debate back and forth I finally give in.
"When do we leave?" I ask.
"Not we, you," she replies, "they will be here to pick you up in the afternoon."
"Okay but right now I'm going to say goodbye to Ian," I tell my mom. "Don't be too long sweetie."
I slip on some shoes, grab a sweater and walk out the door. I walk since he only lives a few blocks down the street. In less than 10 minutes I arrive at his doorstep. I knock on the door.
The door creaked open and out popped a familiar face.
"Hey Ian, I came to say goodbye."
"What! I didn't know you were leaving so soon," Ian replies.
"Sorry, it was on short notice," I lie. My mom specifically told me not to tell anyone why or where I am going. It could be dangerous for everyone if I tell anyone, even if they are my closest friends.
"Mya I don't think this relationship will last."
"Are you breaking up with me?" I say with a little anger in my voice.
"You're moving to Wyoming, which is 2000 miles away from where we live in New York. How do you expect a long distance relationship to work.
"Well I thought we maybe could figure it out but I see you don't even want to try." I raged, "sorry I wasted my time coming over here."
I walked away.
"Mya" Mumbled Ian as the rest got lost in the wind. Maybe this change won't be as bad as I thought.

A/N: | hey guys I hope you like this story. I will try and publish as much as I can. Please read the previous chapters and comment on anything telling me any suggestions you have for the story , or just any comment you would like to tell me. Hope you like this book so far, I have more better chapters coming along! |