Chapter 7

I am shocked about what I see. I see dozens of people, who knew there were so many people trying to save the world. The place looks all modern with most of the furniture black or dark brown and the walls were glass but I'm guessing bulletproof.
     "This isn't even the total of superhumans we have, some are off fighting crimes in cities," smirks Tyler, "And wait till you see the training room. That's my favorite!"
     "What's so special about the training room?" I ask curiously.
     "Well I'm leading you that way right now so soon enough you will see for yourself," announced Tyler.
     I just rolled my eyes and followed him, if you can't see i'm in a very bad mood.
     "Are we there yet," I bugged.
     "In fact we are."
     I look up and see the most biggest room I've ever seen in my entire life. Shiny swords and knifes stood on top of every wooden shelf placed nicely and spread apart. Bow and arrows lined the room and there quivers sat below them.
     "My favorite feature of the training room is that the super advisors generously gave us our own so called space where we can be alone and we have our own computer and desk area. You may not consider it part of the training room but it's located right outside," booms Tyler.
     "How can you be thankful for these people. They will rip you away from your family and everything that you once loved. How can you even think that highly of them!" I shout.
     Tyler just looks down at the ground without saying anything. I instantly feel guilty but there is no way I'm asking what's wrong it seems to painful to him to even think about it. Before I can can even say it doesn't matter he speaks.
     "How can I think highly of these people you ask? Well these are the people who took me in after my parents died on a mission. I went on days and even weeks without speaking because I couldn't take it in, but not once did they give up trying. Everyday they would come into my room and offer me some breakfast or even to go play. They knew I would deny each and every time but they never gave up on me. I feel the right to show them how thankful I was for what they did to me, and for someone to come along and say that about them when you don't know the kind of people they are makes me so angry. They are trying to make a difference in the world and I guess some people just can't accept that," Tyler exclaimed and stormed off.
     Wow. I can't believe that I said that. I regret every word that I said. I would apologize but I don't think he wants me talk to me or see me right now. I around and see Mr.Benedine.
     "What a pleasure to see you again," I announce.
     "The same for you Miss Fields, I forgot to give you your dorm key. Your dorm number is 130, and you will be sharing the dorm room with Isabelle Tyrus.
     "Thanks," I accept and snatch the keys from his hand and start to walk towards the rooms.
     "What a pleasure speaking with you Miss Fields," says Mr.Benedine.
     I roll my eyes and keep walking forward acting like I didn't hear him.
     128...129...130. I have finally reached my door room I put the key in turn the doorknob and walk in. Wow this dorm room is larger than my own room. There are two queen beds placed on each side and a huge tv, sofa and a whole kitchen arrangement with a refrigerator and stove. most people would love it here but I can't stop thinking about my old home.
     "Hey! I'm Isabelle you must be Mya," says Isabelle as she reaches to shake my hand. Isabelle is a tall slender girl with dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes. I reach out my hand and shake hers.
     "Hey you better get on some training clothes, training starts in 10 minutes."
     "It's Sunday. How can you guys train every day?" I ask.
     "Well we only train once on Sunday and we train twice every other day of the week. Only on special occasions do we get off, or if any of the advisors think we are doing well enough to deserve one," answers Isabelle, "Come on the clock is ticking."
    "Alright I am hustling. I'm coming. WAIT FOR ME!" I yell.
    "Ugh I'm leaving in three minutes," Isabelle mumbles.
    I slide on some tights and put on a loose shirt. I slide on my shoes and rush out the door after her.
    "Just so you know some people really take this training seriously and wanna be the best at everything, you need to watch out for those people," Informs Isabelle.
   "I can take them on," I say boldly.
    "I'm not so sure you can but I'll be there to watch your back so call me over if you're in any trouble. Okay?" Says Isabelle protectively.
     I nod my head even though of course I'm not gonna take her offer. I can watch my own back. I wish I can let people in, but I don't want anyone to get hurt because I know I'm not gonna survive in this superhero world and I don't want anyone to get hurt.
     I turn another corner and soon enough I see the large training room standing right in front of me. When I walked in, all eyes fell on me.