Chapter 8

I must've been blushing badly because Isabelle said, "follow me. Let me introduce you to my friends."
        I follow her over until she stops in front of a group of people.
        "Everyone, this is Mya," Isabelle announced, "Mya this is Leah Dylan, Abby, Sara, and Tyler."
           I can tell Tyler is still mad at me because when I looked and him he looked away.
          "Dylan and Leah are dating as well as Sara and Tyler." Isabelle states.
           I look at Sara. She is gorgeous with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. Leah and Dylan look like brothers. They both have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Abby has blonde hair and light blue eyes.
          I suddenly feel a pang of jealously. What was that for. I look over at Sara and Tyler. There it is again. I'm jealous of them. That's not good.
          "Everyone circle up!" Coach Steiner orders, "each of you will be fighting someone. You will be allowed to use your powers. First up Dylan and Tyler."
        They both get into the ring. The match has been going on for a long time. I know Tyler's power is teleportation but I haven't quite figured out Dylan's yet.
           "I know Tyler's power is teleportation, but what's Dylan's?" I ask Isabelle.
           "Actually Tyler has two superpowers. You're right. One is teleportation but the other is that anything he thinks in his mind will appear."
             "That's cool. What's Dylan's superpower?" I ask again.
             "His power is cool too because he can..." Isabelle didn't finish because she was interrupted by Dylan.
              "Predict the future,"
               It then hit me.
               "Oh he can predict the future," I say.
               "Yep and as you just witnessed he does it a lot. That's how he wins most of his battles. By knowing what his opponent will do next. Fighting Tyler is different though. His power is like a get out of jail free card because anytime he feels like he's in trouble he can teleport to the other side of the arena."
                "Okay," coach Steiner finally said after 15 minutes, "I've had enough of watching you two. Next up is Abby and Leah."
                 "This is going to be another long battle," Isabelle says.
                 "Whys that," I reply.
                 "Leah has the power over weather, but Abby can activate her force field and deflect Leah's power. Leah is always the offensive player and Abby is the defensive player. The battle just goes on forever."
                 "Another 15 minutes later Coach Steiner finally says, "this match is over. Next up is Sara and Mya."
                 "Good luck Mya," Isabelle said, "you'll need it."
                 The last part she mumbled but I still heard it.
                 "Why should I need it?" I question.
                 "Well for starters you don't know what your power is and second we know what Sara's power is and it's a hard one," Isabelle replies
                  "What's Sara's power?" I ask.
                  "Sara can duplicate herself,"
                   This match is not going to end well for me. I glance at Isabelle and she gives me a smile. Before I know it, the fight has begun.

Authors note: Hey sorry it took so long for another update so we decided to write 2 chapters for you. We finished writing them yesterday but we accidentally published them to our other story the mate of an Alpha. Once I figured out the mistake and I instantly deleted it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since Christmas is coming up comment what you really want for Christmas this year. Thanks for reading my story you guys are the best.