Chapter 16

All throughout the night I have the same nightmares. The nightmares of the spies attaching the academy, and they end up killing everyone inside. I was the only survivor, and I had to witness them killing everyone in the academy. They were looking at me in horror while gun shots rang, all throughout the night. My best friends were the last to go. Isabelle is looking up to me with sad eyes, she doesn't want to leave this Earth, but I think she has gave up on fighting. A gun was shot and I see her limp body on the ground. It was like I was frozen, I couldn't move, scream, or cry. I couldn't even close my eyes, I had to witness my friends die one by one. Sara was fighting till the end but when the gun shot rand she fell limp on the floor right besides Isabelle. The last one was Tyler. He was looking straight at me with concern, he wasn't even being concerned about his own life, he only was caring that I was okay. His sparkly eyes were looking at me till the last moment, the final gunshot rang and just like the rest he was on the ground. My body unfroze and I ran over to my friends, I felt all of there pulses, all dead. I look at Tyler and his eyes are still wide open. A tear rolls down my cheek as I shut them. I scream as loud as I can and until my voice could scream no more. 

          I wake up in my bed and see Isabelle already putting on her school clothes. I almost forgot today we have to go to school. I hustle out of bed and grab my school clothes. The uniform consists of a dark blue shirt and over it a black jacket with the big S as a logo. We also had to wear leggings. I've never seen a school that has to wear tights for school, I thought it would be like a shirt or something. I am not complaining though. I am glad that we get to wear leggings.

          "Come on," Isabelle says, "We don't want to be late!"

          "Coming," I yell out while trying to quickly put my hair into a pony-tail. 

          "Wait don't we need some school supplies, or something like that?" I ask.

          "No, we are going to get everything we need when we get there, now come on lets go."

          We speed walk down hallways. I really need to learn the way around this big place, but for now  I have Isabelle who knows this place like the back of her hand.  Soon enough we are in front of a huge classroom. This is nothing like the classrooms at my old school. This classroom has individual desks and we all get a laptop on our desks. The whole room is full with whiteboards. At my old school we had a ton of posters that went all the way around the room. The teachers desk has nothing but a few papers on it and some books and a lot of pencils that are probably our school supplies. I sit down next to Isabelle. I see Tyler and Sara come in obviously laughing at something very funny.

          "Hi Sara," I say, "wanna come sit next to us?"

          "Sure, as long as Tyler can too."

          "That's fine, I don't really care," I mutter.

          Of course I don't want Tyler to sit with me, I don't want to have to see them kiss or even laugh at each other. I try to stay occupied talking to Isabelle but I can't there laugh towers over everything. Before I can yell at them a teacher walks in the door. Our teacher looks very young, probably in her early twenties. She has very light blonde hair and green eyes. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup except blush and mascara. She is wearing a dress with short sleeves and ruffles at the bottom. The print on the dress is dark floral.

          "Hello class, I am Miss Mabell, I will be your teacher for all of your subjects that you will be taking," she says.

          "Hello," the whole class says in sync.

          "The first subject we will be learning today is math," she notes.

          We take a few notes and do a few problems and then its time for language arts.