-.:What Do We Do With Toby:.-

Allie's P.O.V
I stared at Liu,a look of both confusion and a little bit of "Why the fuck am i with these people"Thats when i looked up to see Toby coming down the stairs.
"O-oh h-h-ey everyone"he said in what I supposed was a smile.His mask then moved down a little when he noticed the new commer in standing next to me."W-whos this"he asked,a confused expression on his face.
"Uhhh,Toby meet Liu.Liu,this is Ticci Toby"i said introducing them to eachother.
"Also known as the VERY annoying one"Jeff added with a snicker.I rolled my eyes at him and looked back to Toby who was only looking down. "Um,Liu?"He looked over to me"Will you excuse me real quick"I said.He smiled.
"Yeah sure"he said and gave me a kiss on the head.I gave him a small smile back and walked over to Toby.I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked up only slightly so i was only able to see his eyes behind his goggles.Giving him the same smile i gave Liu,i motioned for him to go up the stairs.He looks up to the stairs,then back to me to give me a nod.I look back at Ke and she mouths'Good luck'.I mouth back a'Thank you'and walk up the stairs,Toby following behind.Becasuse the mansion was so huge(don't make any jokes about what i said unless I'm really the one with the odd mind and was the only one that thought that)it was a long akward walk.When we finally came to my room,i opened the door and sat down on my bed.He slowly walked in to the room and sat down in the desk chair that was placed infront of my bed.We sat there for about two minutes until i finally can't take it. "Toby!"i almost shouted and he looked up at me quickly."S-sorry.Listen,i know Liu being here isn't really the thing to make you happier.And i am sorry,I honestly didn't know he was coming.Ke obviously thought everything would be better.For me,for Jeff,but obviously she skipped over how you feel.So i just really wanted you to know,i do care about what you think.I do care that it bothers you"I look up and saw him looking down.This was gonna ruin alot of things,but i just had the urge to do it.I went up to him and put my hand to his chin and lifted it up.Looking him the eyes,i leaned in and kissed him.He hesitated at first,probably because of shock,but he kissed back.I slowly moved down so i was sitting on his lap.To be continued....
A\N Hey guys i just really wanted to update for some reason-Izzy