-.:Virtual Sex:.-

A:N Sup my lil proxys? This chapter uh well contains lemon so you've been warned

LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON

(Kaycie PLEASE do not read this)

(I know youre still reading so im so sorry)

(Youre going to be scarred)

(Im so sorry)

-.:Ke's POV:.- I sat there on his bed and waited for him to say something after I had said ok. He smiled and laughed." I want you to be all mine...forever...I don't want any other guys to have you!" He said "maybe I could make you my own little proxy" he said "but you're gonna need to be marked" he whispered in my ear and then he pulled my hair back. He began placing small kisses down my neck until I wiggled a little and moaned, "well looks like we found your sweet spot!" He said happily and then he starting kissing me in that area again, then he started sucking on it. He did this for about 2 minutes and then pulled away. He sat back a little to admire his work and he smiled. "Now they'll now you're mine" he said "you perverted adorable little elf" I said and then kissed him. I scooted forward and pulled myself on to his lap, I wrapped my legs around him and he blushed as he pulled me closer pressing his body against mine. He brought his face to mine and started French kissing me. "You can have all the wisdom and courage you want but tonight...I get the power" he whispered as he grabbed me and flipped me over, throwing me down on the bed. I laughed at his legend of zelda reference and he started to pull off my shirt. "I love you so much" he whispered, "I have a question ke" he said "yeah" I asked "are you a virgin?" He asked and I nodded slowly, he huffed "me too so I apologize in advance for anything I do wrong" he said "it'll be fine" I told him. "Yeah" he said and smiled. i started undoing the belt that was over his tunic and shoulder and took it off. He backed up and grabbed one of my boots and tugged it off then did the same to the other.  I moved towards him and took off his boots too. He reached forward and pulled off my shirt, that was only covering the top half off my torso anyway. I blushed and said "Ok mines off and yours is still on...lets make this fair trade." i reached and grabbed the hem of his tunic, and pulled it up and over his head. He reached up for his hat and whimpered "Oh just leave it on" i said "Hehe" he laughed and put his hands on my waist and brought them around to the buckle on my belt. He looked at me for approval and i nodded a little. He quickly undid it and then unbottoned by pants. and i undid and took off his. "I thought that you and link wore tights" i said "Yeah well that was girly so i got some white jeans instead but yeah that douche still wears em' " he said laughing "Yeah it is kind of girly" i said giggling. "Wait...i want some music" he said and got up. he walked to the computer and turned on music, it played quietly on his suround sound speakers. It was the song of unhealing. "Uh hehe wrong thing" he said and flipped to a different playlist the first song was Secrets by One Republic. He walked back over to his bed and sat down then pushed me back down and started kissing my inner thighs then he worked his way up to my stomach then reached his hands around my back to my bra. He undid, and pulled it off. I quickly covered my girls with my arms and BEN laughed seductivley with a hint of evil in his voice. "Dont be so nervous babe" He said as he grabbed my arms and pulled them down. "Ok your turn" i said and smiled "Nahhh we can just keep undressing you" he said and quickly grabbed the sides of my underwear. "Nope!" i said and grabbed his hands, he puckered his lower lip and  i grabbed his boxers "Same time" he said still holding on to my underwear. "Ok" i said smirking "1" i said "2" he said "3!" we said together and pulled down each others underwear.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THE NEXT MORNING'''

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up and BEN was still asleep with a tight grip around my stomach. I moved his arms and got up, i put on his tunic and my underwear. Then i laughed and walked over to the bed, i grabbed his hat and put it on. I walked down the hall and in to the kitchen still half asleep i poured two glasses of orange juice and turned around to walk back to BENs room and saw EJ, LJ, Jeff, Masky, Hoodie, Allie, Clockwork, and Toby sitting on the couch silently watching me. Allie had a bandage on the right side of her face and i almost spit out the orange juice i had in my mouth. i slammed the two glasses down on the counter and leaned against the counter nonchalantly and pulled the tunic down to cover my lower half. "Oh h-hey guys, whats u-up.?" i asked, stuttering. They all broke down laughing. "Have fun last night Ke?" Toby asked laughing. "I like your hat!" Clockwork said. "Ah good for BEN ive been telling him to grow up and he needs another computer nerd to get pervy with!" Jeff said "Yeah so did you enjoy your night? cause jeff slashed me across the fucking face with a fucking knife last night!" Allie said getting upset. "IM SORRY BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES BEFORE YOU DATED MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!" Jeff screamed at her "HE MADE SURE THAT I NEVER FOUND OUT HE WAS YOUR BROTHER!!!" Allie yelled back. "He never...wai-wait he didnt want anyone to know...he doesnt love me anymore" Jeff's voice trailed off and i grabbed the juice and walked back to BENs room leaving the others to laugh and fight.

By Ke, have fun my lil proxies and kaycie i know you read this so im so sorry