-.:The Truth:.-

Allie's P.O.V I was talking to toby while Ke was talking to slendy.We had gotten to know eachother alot more.We had been talking about family."So"toby started."W-What a-a-about your p-parents"I had to close my eyes so i would'nt cry."I-its ok y-you d-don't have t-to s-say anyt-thing""No its fine"i said sniffing a little."Well,when i was 12,my mom caught my dad cheeting on her and then they got a divorce.My mom had won over full custody so i have'nt seen my dad since.And then yesterday,me and Ke went back to my house,where both our parents where,only to find them brutily murrdered"i finished,a tear coming out of my eye.Toby took his hand to my cheek and wiped it off."Oh i forgot to mention that,that was the reason that i wasnt gonna go today.I couldn't go today and i don't know why,i just"i paused for a moment."Had a bad feeling "Toby wasnt talking anymore.Then,i had remembered something he had said the day my mom dies."Toby?"He looked up at me."The day my mom died,you said to come the next day no matter what happened."After saying that,he looked down to the ground."Toby,did you know my mom was gonna die?"Toby,still looking down,mumbled something i couldn't understand. "What did you say?"After asking he stood up and looked me in the eye.He sighed and said"M-me and J-jeff were t-the ones who w-w-ent to your h-house and killed y-your g-guy's parents"I was shocked and then i started crying.I ran out the door even after hearing his muffled shout of my name.I ran out the front door,not really knowing where to go.Then it hit me.

After walking a little,i finally got to the house.I knocked on the door to ve greeted with the man i knew most of my life."Allie"he souned shocked."Hi daddy"

Thanks for reading this chapter,i hoped you liked it.The next few chapters will be by ke and you'll know why.So for now bye ans please continue reading this story!