-.:What Do We Do With Liu:.-

Ke's POV

As Allie stood there in shock masky tried to sneak away "I don't think so, we're doing this together" I said as I grabbed masky sweater and pulled him back. I heard a voice and I couldn't tell if it was angry or excited "LIU!?!?!?" Jeff yelled "SCRATCH THAT, EVERY MAN FOR HIM SELF" I screamed. I watched masky hop over the couch and run up the stairs and I was about to glitch away. "Wait Ke!" Allie yelled "MMMM...ILL STAY!" i yelled and sat down on the couch "Ke!?" I heard BEN say as he checked to make sure I was ok. "Im down here...im fine just get your ass in here..." i said and BEN teleported next to me. "LIU!" we heard jeff scream again as he burst into the room. Liu looked absolutley terrified. How could he not? Jeff ran over to Liu and hugged him "I fucked up Liu im so sorry, i shouldnt of killed mom and dad! i shouldnt of hurt you..." Jeff said on the verge of tears "Wait...Liu can see us?" BEN asked Jeff pulled away and looked at Liu "Wait am i not supposed to be able to see you guys?" Liu said, confused. "No you can see Allie, me and Ke though." BEN said "wait why can they see us?" I asked BEN starting to get just as confused as Liu "well they can when we want them to, were ghosts" BEN replied with a smirk "and I know why he can see Allie but why can he see Jeff?" I asked "because they're related by blood" BEN answered "ohhhh, well go grab Masky" I ordered. And BEN teleported away immediately. "No I won't go down there!" We heard Masky yell from upstairs "it's ok Jeff isn't upset!" BEN yelled back. I looked up and saw one of the doors in the hallway fly open and Masky tumble out with BEN stomping up behind him "NOW" BEN said and masky got up and made more of a scene walking down the stairs than he had to, he groaned with each slow, loud stomp down the stairs. "So Liu can you see him?" I asked "uh yeah" Liu said hesitantly "Wait if regular people cant see you guys,then what about all the storys i've heard"he asked."Well,you see, they can only see us,if were trying to kill them"Liu just gave us a stare like we were crazy...I mean we all are but that's beside the point.I looked over at Allie.She was staring at the ground,not talking. "Well you can see Masky".
A/N: Hey guys!So basically what this is a chapter ke was making but never finished.I also didnt bother to finish it.So i hope you enjoy this last chapter and stay tuned for the new one hopfully coming up soon.Love you my little proxies-Issy