-.:My Other Self:.-

Allie's P.O.V

I was sitting at the table,eating cereal,when Toby walked in.He sat down across from me and he wouldn't stop staring at me.Finally before the silents killed me,he spoke."Allie"I looked up at him."What h-happened l-l-last night"he asked me.I looked into his eyes and sighed."Honestly"I started."I don't know what happened last night.One minute I was talking to Jeff and then the next I was in the woods with bloody clothes and a bloody hammer.I would love to explain to you what happened,but I have to tell someone else first"As on cue,Ke walked through the door.I stood up to put my bowl away when I saw Ke walk up to me.She looked at me for a second and then smacked me in the face.I held my check which hurt really bad."What the fuck were you thinking.Why would you go and kill all those people"By now,BEN,Toby,Jeff and Ke were looking at me."Ke,can I please talk to you upstairs"She was still pissed but walked up the stairs.I followed her up the stairs to what I assumed was her room.I walked in after her and looked around her room.It's was black,there was a bunch or T.Vs and cables EVERYWHERE.She had a really high bed and a messy desks with a bunch of things on it like a tool box.And everywhere there wasn't a T.V or monitor,were pics of her and BEN.It looked like a room she would have had at before except for the pics of her and BEN.When I was done looking,I looked back at Ke who was sitting at her desk.I sighed and began my story."When I was 5,I was sitting at the dinner table,eating with mom and dad and laughing and having a great time,when all of a sudden I blacked out.When I came to,I was in my room and the door locked.I tried to tell my mom I didn't know what happened and that I didn't mean any if it,but she didn't believe me.Then,It happened again when I was 7.This time,my mom got worried and finally when I was 10 they came up with the problem.I had a dissociative identity disorder which basically ment I had multiple personalitys.She would never come out after they game me a medicine so I never told you.When you took me,the pills were still at my dads,so she came out.Thats why I came home like that"When I was done talking I looked back at Ke.She looked back at me and slid off her bed."We'll,we need to get you those pills"she said."Yeah but all you guys are invisible and my dad would flip out"I explained to her."We'll,we can't just let the other you get control again"she told me"We'll yeah,I guess your right.But what are we gonna do""Don't worry,I'll handle it"She walked out,leaving me in her room.I didn't want to stay in here so I went down stairs and watched T.V.

A few hours later.

It's been at least 3 hours since they left and they haven't been back yet.I honestly got worried until Ke and Masky walked though the door.I walked up to her a gave her a hug.She hugged back and then we pulled away.She held up a bag to indicate she had gotten it.I laughed and was about to say something when heard a cough behind her.I looked behind her to find a person in didn't expect."Liu".