-.:Should I Trust Them:.-

-.:Allie's P.O.V:.-                                                      

        We had called the police after coming home and seeing what...had happened.I was still crying while Ke talked to them about what happened.I could tell she had no clue what to say.They kept asking her questions she either didn't know how to answer or couldn't.They finally left after realizing they weren't gonna get any answers.Ke came and sat down next to me,giving me a hug."Hey,its gonna be ok"she said."Ok?:i said standing up."Ok?This is not ok.Im 15 your 12,we cant take care of ourselfs and i cant take care of you.I mean how long will it take until someone comes and gets us"I walked away and went up to my room to go to sleep.*The Next Day* I was sitting at the table eating lunch while on my phone.Ke had come out of the living room after playing the game she had gotten.She sat down next to me and went on her phone.I looked at the time and it was 2:53.I didn't want to say anything cause i didnt really want to go.But Ke saw the time and jumped up."Allie.come on its almost three,we have to go"she got out of her chair.She was almost out the door when she relized i wasnt following her."Allie come on there waiting for us"she said walking back over to me."I dont want to go"i said under my breath."What?""I dont want to go to see them""But Toby said that we should....""I know what toby said.I know they want me to come.But i cant go,ok,i cant"I said walking past her out the door."So where are you going then?""For a walk.Tell them i said hi,ok?"I said walking out of the door and onto the sidewalk.I didn't know where i was gonna go i just knew i couldn't go see them right now.I mean they also do claim to be real creepypasta,and if they are,what keeps them for killing us or even just one of us.I really want to seet them again for that reason but its still cool.I love creepypastas and its cool to see my favorte creepypastas,ecspecially Toby.He had been my favorte ever since i had read his story.Before i knew it,i had walked around the block and was in front of my house already.I walked up and opened the door and it was unlocked.Ke probably forgot to lock it on the way home.I walked into the living and was about to sit down when i heard a sound upstairs.I was really startled and jumped back.I walked to the kitchen and got a knife.I walked up the stairs with the knife in my hand very slowly.I turned the cornor only to run  into something.I looked up and relized it wasnt a something,but a someone.And that someone was Toby.                                                                                              Thanks for reading this chapter and i hoped you like it.Now wait for the next chapter written by Ke.