-.:"I Always Have" :.-

(A/N): Hey,sorry I haven't been updating! I've been doing this and I've been getting into other fandoms! Anyways,this chapter is not a lemon, I'm not prepared yet,but there will be fluff! So I hope you enjoy it! I also have a drawing I drew of masquerade/Allie. I didn't draw the masquerade mask because I can't draw so it would look worse if I did that. On with then chapter then!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allies P.O.V
    Toby slowly moved back, sitting down on his bed,the kiss not breaking. I slowly moved to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I rested my hands on his shoulders. Eventually,we had to break to get air and I set my head on his shoulder.
"W-what happened?" Toby asked me and I look him in the eyes,since his goggles were still off.
"Huh? Oh,well I walked downstairs,looking for Liu and...."I stopped as the memory replayed in my head. 'How could they do that? I trusted this and cared about them so much' Before I knew it,Toby's hands were on my checks,his thumb rubbing away the tears that I didn't even realize were there. "J-Jeff had told me he was in the kitchen with Ke and w-when I walked in...him and Ke were kissing." I finished and looked down,tears still falling from my eyes.
"I-I'm sorry,A-Allie"he said and gave me a hug.
"Don't worry about it,you didn't do anything wrong."I said,giving him a slight smile.
"I know,b-but that st-still shouldn't h-have happened t-to y-you" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled at his again.
"Thank you,Toby. It means a lot to me that you are here for me."
"N-no problem,A-Allie. I'll al-always be here for y-you."I smiled and looked down,blushing. He put his hand under my chin,making me look at him."Allie?" I nodded my head a little and let out a small hum,letting his know I was listening. "I-i...."he paused for a second. "I l-love you. I always have" I gave him a big smile before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He kissed back and put his hands on my hips. After a while we broke apart for air and I looked him in the eyes,smirking a little bit.
"I love you too...Toby"