-.:Welcome Home:.-

-.:Ke's POV:.-

I was walking to the park, it was taking a while to get to where they said to meet so I pulled out a DS and played it as I was walking. I made it to the spot that they told us to meet in and didn't bother to look up from my game although I knew they were standing there. When I finally finished my level and looked up. Instead of seeing three people there. There were only two, BEN and Jeff. BEN took a step forward and was about to comment on my game when Jeff grabbed his arm and tugged him back. "Just don't" jeff told BEN "bu-" he began "No" Jeff said interrupting him. "Just for once don't make this about video games". I put the game boy in my pocket "so...where's Toby?" I said "he saw you walking and her he noticed you were alone he went to go get Allie." BEN said "oh yeah I tried to get her to come but she really just didn't feel safe" I replied. "Aww what's to be afraid of?" Jeff said sarcastically. Me and BEN laughed a little. "Ok well anyway we came here to talk to you and Allie (who should be here soon) about something very important..." Jeff said. BEN looked worried and I said "wh-what's so important" "great she's starting to sound like Toby, anyway, Looks like you're coming home with us!" Jeff said casually "ugh fine by me get me out of this shit hole, I just don't know how Allie is gonna feel about this" I said. " Well you might want to talk her into it" BEN said "ok I don't want her to feel like she's being pushed into anything" I said "uh th-that might b-be a b-bit of a p-p-problem" I heard someone say as they walked up behind me. I turned around and saw Toby holding Allie's hands behind her back with a peice of duct tape over her mouth. "oh my god! let her go!!!" i ran over to her and pulled her from Toby's grasp, i pulled the duct tape from her mouth. He didnt even speak. I hugged her for a few minutes and said i was sorry that, all this happened. "we have to go with them, we have nowhere else to go" i whispered "speak for your fucking self" she said, she tugged away from me and stomped away. Toby grabbed her arm and said "please d-dont leave" "why does it matter to you?!" she said with hate in her voice "you h-have to c-come with" he said "NO!!!" she yelled "ok i-im really, t-truly sorry a-a-about this" he stuttered. She looked confused and he put another piece of tape on her mouth, tied her hands and put a burlap sack over her head. " i heard muffled screams and felt bad. "are we going to have to do the same thing to you?" jeff Asked "uh no i think ill pass" i said "ok well we still need to tie your hands together" he said. I stuck my hands out in front of me to be tied. "uh behind you" BEN said quietly. i groaned and put them behind me with an annoyed look on my face. "dont get sassy now girl" jeff said, we began walking through a forest "i can still kill you" "Uh n-no you c-cant...well a-atleast not according t-t-to slender" Toby said. "i can still hurt you" Jeff said correcting himself "haha ok" i said sarcastically "so why cant you kill us?" i asked. "Because you can see us when were not trying to kill you" jeff said "and that might mean that...well...ill tell you later." BEN added. "ok" i said "hey how much longer until we get to slenders mansion"

i said starting to get annoyed. "N-Not t-too much longer" Toby said. i looked back at him to see how he and Allie were doing, he twitched a little and smirked at me through his mouthguard. "C-Can I please t-take this sack off h-her head" Toby asked looking to jeff for approval "ugh fine" jeff said "Yay n-now i can s-see her face, its nice." Toby stuttered, "WHAT?!?!?" i yelled. "W-WELL BEN LIKES YOURS!!!" he yelled back "Hey!" yelled BEN "see h-hes n-not objecting!" toby said "uhhhhh" BEN backed up a bit "there arent any rules about not hurting each other!!" BEN said, speaking again "yeah but you cant hurt m-me!" Toby said smiling "What do you mean?? Oh wait..." said BEN realizing Toby cant feel pain..."were here" Jeff said. Now that Allie had the burlap sack off her head she looked at me and I looked at her. The mansion was absolutely massive, we walked inside following the others.

THIS PART WAS WRITTEN BY KE!!!!! I really liked this part, it was fun to write the next part will be by Issy! Please fav, comment, and follow!!! It will be greatly appreciated