-.:The Truth About Liu:.-

Allie's P.O.V.

Everyone seemed to leave the room after the whole argument with jeff.Ke was the first followed by jeff and so on.I felt bad about the thing with jeff.I had no clue that Liu was his brother.I really needed to talk to him,i just hoped that he would'nt hurt me more than he already did.On my way to his room,i felt someone pull on my arm.I turned around to be faced with Toby."Hey Toby,i cant talk right now i really need to talk to jeff""I-I k-k-know,I j-just want y-you t-to be c-c-careful"I smirk at him comment."I will,I promise"I said.He let go of me and I went on my way to Jeff's room.When I got there,I had realized this was my first time ever going there.His use to be white door was now covered in dried blood.I hesitantly knocked on the door,waiting for a response.The response I was appointed with was being pulled into the room,being pushed against a wall and having a knife held up to my neck."What the fuck do you want"he asked through his teeth."I want to talk to you""About what""Liu"He was about to dig the knife deeper in my skin."Please I need to tell you something and I really think you should hear it"I closed my eyes,thinking he was gonna slit my neck,ending my life,i then felt the presser go away.I opened my eyes and saw Jeff sitting on his bed,looking down.Taking a deep breath,and sat next to him.Jeff looked over to me.i sighed and began."One day while I was talking to him,I saw something fall out of his pocket.I picked it up,to give back to him,but I got curious and wanted to see what it was.It looked like a folded up peace of paper,but when I opened it up,I saw a photo of a family.A mom,a dad and two sons.I asked him about it and he got all angry and started yelling at me.When he finally calmed down,he had told me what happend.I mean,he didn't use names or anything like that.He started off saying that his family had just moved and that him and his brother were having problems with bully's.One day it got out of hand and something terribly wrong with him and that he was taken away.Liu had explained that his family was never the same and that he was also taken away from his family in the most horrific way possible.He had told me that his brother had killed his parents and that he had almost killed him to.So that's why he had all the stitches on his face.No one know how he survived with all the injures but he did.He also said that he haven't seen him since that day.After telling me all this,he looked me dead in the eye an said that no matter what he did,he still loved him and that he always would,no matter what happened in the future"After talking,I noticed Jeff had tears in his eyes."I'm sorry Jeff.I should have known that...."I was cut off by Jeff giving me a hug.I hugged him back and after a few seconds,he pulled away."Thanks Al,I really needed that"I smiled and got up from the bed and was about to walk out the door."Oh,and Jeff"He looked at me."Never call me Al again"He let out a chuckle."Ok,I won't call you all anymore""Thanks.Ill see you later"."See you around"Before leaving I heard him faintly whisper Al.I let out a little chuckle and walked up to the room right down the hall.Once again,I hesitated to knock on the door but when I did I knocked four times while saying"Ke,I think it's time we talk"

A/N:Thanks for reading this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it and please read the next one.Love you my little Proxies-Issy